Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

slivergun

Mar 14, 2019
Quick question.....why every time I tried to download the core stuck at 45MB......anyone can help me?

PanCebula

Jun 22, 2018
Few questions
1. What is Portable Bridge for?
2. One of the options in Reset Jelly is "Honey Mother", where is it?. Is it not implemented or am I just blind because I can't find it?
3. Is there any option to corrupt Elf's sisters? When I let her defeat me she turns me into some weird blue thing and tells me to corrupt her sisters. Is there any way to do it? When i go back to Elven Village and talk to the sister that gave me the quest to find her sister she just tells me I forgot about her and to find her

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
For one, there is the river in first lvl where you can have on the side the zone with the healing spell. There you can use the bridge for a less enemy shortcut.

bob7000000

Apr 21, 2019
This is my favorite Hentai game of all time, the only complaints I have is Raven doesn't seem to have enough things to do with her futa dick and there's not enough corruptions for Raven n the Alien area. I like losing to the Alien boss though, that's pretty awesome

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

Frellia

Nov 2, 2019
Excuse me, May I ask how to find the elf sister...
I went to the slime area and she was not there... Is it the area Before the slime Boss, right? And she was still not there...
Please help...

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Hint:
check the water falls in slime area in a big open area. nearing too to 2-3 stages before slime boss not at slime boss its in one of those stages if you cant find it then you may want to check them all over carefully

Jul 31, 2019
! I have small suggestion, so there it is, add Elf (or someone another type of girl) that will create corruption potions for sale.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes