Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Small update.
New hidden enemy fixed some of theses passable walls and such things...
Maybe I hide a new item somewhere ^^

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I swear, the EXP curve on Soldier is extreme. She's taking 30,000+ EXP to level.

Upgrade lab seems uncompletable. There's no way to progress after the Centwhore section. Unless that's deliberate...

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I swear, the EXP curve on Soldier is extreme. She's taking 30,000+ EXP to level.

Upgrade lab seems uncompletable. There's no way to progress after the Centwhore section. Unless that's deliberate...
Ups forget to set one option for the scroll. Updated the OP

30k to extreme... C mon you get what? 15k for one of this centwhores. And no there is nothing behind them

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Call it boredom. She's been done with her move list for a long while, so the levels are empty. Raven has a similar thing, of course, but her EXP curve means she's been 'done' longer.

I'll admit I have two hopes:

1. We work out what's going on with, or can corrupt the lady in that tent. She seems to want us dead. Dislike is one thing, that is another.
2. I've looked at the game with a save editor, and notice there's a magician entry in the character list. Could be a left-over from the old days(Where you could hire a Knight, basic warrior and magician to help with the town, back when there were random attacks), but it's nice to have others to play around with....

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
1. We work out what's going on with, or can corrupt the lady in that tent. She seems to want us dead. Dislike is one thing, that is another.
2. I've looked at the game with a save editor, and notice there's a magician entry in the character list. Could be a left-over from the old days(Where you could hire a Knight, basic warrior and magician to help with the town, back when there were random attacks), but it's nice to have others to play around with....
For 1 neither the game or the mod are complete right now maybe there is something with her maybe not maybe she's just a bitch or some kind of undercover agent could be really funny to read some theories

For 2 yes it's a leftover from the initial game

villhadig

May 20, 2018
Have tried using the Mysterious Scroll but I keep getting a "It has no effect message"

I guess it's supposed to be used in some very specific situation?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Have tried using the Mysterious Scroll but I keep getting a "It has no effect message"

I guess it's supposed to be used in some very specific situation?
Normally not... But I don t know why but I zipped the old folder and uploaded it as the fix soo....
You had the scroll but no action for it.

Updated the OP

villhadig

May 20, 2018
Tried using the scroll again, this time I did get a message afterwards but confirming it's use only gave a follow up message but I was still in the fight.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, was supposed to use out of a fight. :p

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
I miss the h scenes during combat, how do i get to see them again? any chance u put them back into combat with an on/off choice?

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
When i try to extract the files from the .exe it always crash at some point, any help ?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes