Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Possibly, I have not been able to get past the initial areas without seeing the crash. This is using the posted fix and I am still getting the crash

I did get a lot further in one playthrough without the follower, but for now I have given up trying this version until a working fix is found.
The fix was for the lewd scenes of the latex area.

Don t use the char stands painted item and the crash shouldn t appear

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I recall the shop used to have a revival item. It's not there now, and given you now have a second character, this is odd. Unless it's in a secondary shop.

EDIT: Oh, I see. The companion can perma-die(Gets turned, cannot be restored, can't get a new one). That's a shame. EDIT2: Wrong again. She gets dumped in the death area and can be rescued after a fight with her. Then you drag her back to town and the hospital will respawn her....at Level 1 with her starting Hand Axe. If she had anything else on her on her death, it will be gone. Given the game is stingy with money, this can be horrible.

I don't see why your greater stat boost items in the 'Imp Nest' shop don't say how much you get off them. On the other hand, YAY MAX HP BOOST ITEM! NOW YOU AREN'T FORCED TO SPEND EVERYTHING IN HP!(Though you probably should anyway, really, with the sheer amounts of damage flying around later you want the extra.)
If you beat her directly after she fall you don t need to search her. And she has more places to spawn except the "death area"
If she is below a certain level she is set back to the beginning stats otherwise it would be far to easy with her. But normally she should keep her equipment

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm. The large Agility Boosters turned me into a bimbo-bot temporarily. It also gave me a bunch of the corruption armours I didn't have before.

Soldier learned 'Lv 25' and 'Lv 50' during her levelling.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Hmm. The large Agility Boosters turned me into a bimbo-bot temporarily. It also gave me a bunch of the corruption armours I didn't have before.

Soldier learned 'Lv 25' and 'Lv 50' during her levelling.
Can t recreate the bug with the item.

The skills are indicator for her corruption

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I can say I'm in post-game now. I did beat Kuromaru, and it sent me back to town. Raven's been maxed a while, Soldier was level 60-odd, but after a death in Forbidden Forest and retrieval from area 1, she's 46. Still going all HP in level-ups.

As expected, the problem is money. Only the last segment of demon world drops money directly. 100 or so per fight. Chitin Plates are worth 125, but Chitin Fragments are worth 12, and neither is a reliable drop. It will be a pain to build up to truly defeat the bonus bosses in those bonus areas. I'm vaguely aware that DEF and MDEF is straight subtraction, so things with multiple attacks for thousands of HP will require several hundreds in those stats to bring down to manageable.

There's pictures that show the Magician in town can be converted-turning into a bee-girl. I can't figure how to trigger it, if it's even possible.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I can say I'm in post-game now. I did beat Kuromaru, and it sent me back to town. Raven's been maxed a while, Soldier was level 60-odd, but after a death in Forbidden Forest and retrieval from area 1, she's 46. Still going all HP in level-ups.

As expected, the problem is money. Only the last segment of demon world drops money directly. 100 or so per fight. Chitin Plates are worth 125, but Chitin Fragments are worth 12, and neither is a reliable drop. It will be a pain to build up to truly defeat the bonus bosses in those bonus areas. I'm vaguely aware that DEF and MDEF is straight subtraction, so things with multiple attacks for thousands of HP will require several hundreds in those stats to bring down to manageable.

There's pictures that show the Magician in town can be converted-turning into a bee-girl. I can't figure how to trigger it, if it's even possible.
Must take another look into the soldier thing

Later if I have the time I go over the whole loot section until now I only did this for the first two areas probably I will add another patch of girls to rescue and they will be worth more money otherwise you could grind the first section to easily

No the girl has only her demon transformation no bee girl

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Wrong Magician. The one in the Hospital.
Now it is... For her new portrait... Sorry I m no artist but I think it s fine.

The stand painted animation got a update. It don t switch immediately but I let it run for over a hour now without that a crash occur. Switch it on and off before you start to play around don t know what could happen.

ZapalSwieczke

Mar 8, 2018
Hello, do you need anything else for installing this? I'm getting an error message at startup: "Unable To Find File: Audio/BGM/Theme2", upon which the game closes.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Are we talking the tentacle area seed beds, the plant area seedbeds, or somewhere else I'm forgetting right now? Ugh, 'randomly drops'...

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Are we talking the tentacle area seed beds, the plant area seedbeds, or somewhere else I'm forgetting right now? Ugh, 'randomly drops'...
Every seed bed can with a low chance. Some of the bosses have a higher chance. Sakura have a guaranteed drop and some other infestors can drop it too

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Sakura's not the case. I've killed her, and nothing.

I found the cause of the bimbo-bot thing I mentioned earlier. It's actually kinda weird. The lake between the church and the new shop. Pressing Z on the tile I'm standing on in the screenshot turns you into a bimbo-bot(By force-equipping the Bimbo Armour), and silently gives you a Slime Armour 3, a Alien 2, a Alien 3, a Latex Ball 3, and a Boiling Substance.

EDIT: Oh, I see. There was a fix I hadn't applied.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes