Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
The save files are in the same folder as the game itself. They are named by default, save01.rvdata2, save02.rvdata2 ... all the way to save16.rvdata2, if you've saved a game in each of the available slots.
Thx man got it

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Greetings! This is a fun game, but I am confused as to how to be evil. I got to the latex boss and submitted and fully transformed. However, when I go back to town and such, no one notices I am a monster and all the latex monsters still attack me. I apologize as I play few of RPG Maker games. I tried skimming the comments, but may have missed how to go back and sack the town making them all my gooey slaves! Now that's my kind of game!

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Greetings! This is a fun game, but I am confused as to how to be evil. I got to the latex boss and submitted and fully transformed. However, when I go back to town and such, no one notices I am a monster and all the latex monsters still attack me. I apologize as I play few of RPG Maker games. I tried skimming the comments, but may have missed how to go back and sack the town making them all my gooey slaves! Now that's my kind of game!
ZXC (The original dev [this is a mod]) never 'fully' implemented a mechanic to corrupt the whole town, nor any events where monsters would be friendly or friendlies would attack. I say 'fully' because there are scenes and events where you can corrupt certain NPCs in the town permanently, but nothing of consequence happen afterwards (ie only their dialogue changes). Maybe Imp (the modder) can create such a scenario, but that's entirely up to them.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I see, well, Imp has done a great job, and I am aware of his other work, and I know he's aware of my own. I certainly would love the corruption aspect of being able to go back and have friendly scenes with the "enemies". It's a pity as it is because in my mind I had turned this into something much hotter. Anyway, thanks for sharing this, and if that ever does become a reality, someone, please come fetch me! Thanks again!

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I see, well, Imp has done a great job, and I am aware of his other work, and I know he's aware of my own. I certainly would love the corruption aspect of being able to go back and have friendly scenes with the "enemies". It's a pity as it is because in my mind I had turned this into something much hotter. Anyway, thanks for sharing this, and if that ever does become a reality, someone, please come fetch me! Thanks again!
Actually, ZXC is remaking the game in RPG MV and has a mechanic that you might be looking for. When you surrender/lose to the boss, you now have access to a mini-game where you invade a village to corrupt the villagers. Note that the game isn't fully translated, early in development, and the mini-game is rather sparse, but it's definitely something to keep and eye on.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh yeah, that's much more the style for me! I look forward to that someday after it is further along and English.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
can you send me this file, pls?
Besides the .exe there should only one .dll and one .ini
The rest should be named save01.rvdata2 up to save16.rvdata2 delete every other file maybe it will work again.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes