Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

mr.annonypls

Feb 25, 2019
sorry to ask this, but i really need info on each state of raven when corrupted by the monsters. I only know 3 out of the many and i have found only one corruption route out of the many for the safe area. Plus i know about the latex liquid on one of the saved girls...

Reason for this..... i want to fully explore the corruption route for this game

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
is it possible to add back in the Halloween update from a earlier latex dungeon in a separate zone if its possible? it used to be in the devil zone I believe but was removed after the update? just wondering if this is a possibility that you can add it or at least maybe the characters if possible? or would it not work?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
is it possible to add back in the Halloween update from a earlier latex dungeon in a separate zone if its possible? it used to be in the devil zone I believe but was removed after the update? just wondering if this is a possibility that you can add it or at least maybe the characters if possible? or would it not work?
They are on the way

fauser

Apr 25, 2019
It is impossible to add cum to the cup of tea if player is in Tentacle 3 suit, game states "Character has no dick", when this horse dong is clearly there. The same goes for others costumes except for Latex Ball 3.
What's the purpose of Strange Egg?
Bee (corrupted girl in the chapel) removes all maidens on interaction.
It would be nice to make "temporary" outfits p(Pregnant, etc) permanent, just like Latex ball, Tentacle and others. It is quite cumbersome to go through the hordes just in order to regain the desired outfit.
Slime (the one sucking cum on player's failure) activates "Tentacle masturbation" animation right after its own animation".
Vacuum wall (corrupted girl near the river in Towns) becomes hostile after some times. At first, she replied "Sooo gooood" or something like this, but now just attacks on interaction.
Player won't transform into succubus, keeps Sucking suit on all previews.
Instant and free Heal removes any need in Milk
Circle of power in Demon layer (the one where cultists summon someone) is still broken. The summonee appears for a second and the disappears, as if nothing happened.
"Kiss" of alien and Raven appears randomly after alien's attacks when in combat.
The weapon trader appears pure in animation shown on attempt to go to the work area, even if she is corruped already.
Character standing animation shows Upgrade suit when Protective suit is worn.
Enemy on the left side of screenshot, despite having this sprite, in fact, is flower too, just like the one above.
Corrupted girls appear as chests. Or chests activate corrupted girls' animation on interaction, I don't know.
Jungles is the most broken part, unfortunately. Landscape is just utterly destroyed.

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
okay I give up and it forced me to ask here.
1. how to enter that elf temple?
2. the nun still block my way in hospital's basement

pweaase ._.

fauser

Apr 25, 2019
the nun still block my way in hospital's basement
Iirc, you just need to corrupt her, then talk a bit. She will ask you to bring maidens to her in order to perform "experiments" on them. Bring some, then the door to the basement will be available. You will need just one maiden in there.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Iirc, you just need to corrupt her, then talk a bit. She will ask you to bring maidens to her in order to perform "experiments" on them. Bring some, then the door to the basement will be available. You will need just one maiden in there.
I think he mean the other nun in front of the teleport crystal she block the way because behind her it isn't finished
Tl
And talk to the elv queen and than search for her sister after that you can enter the temple

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
I think he mean the other nun in front of the teleport crystal she block the way because behind her it isn't finished
Tl
And talk to the elv queen and than search for her sister after that you can enter the temple
oh I tot I missed sumtin.
thank you very much. now I can sleep in peace.

altho me almost desperate as well in finding this elf sister :"

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes