Mod - RPGM - Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Robertdark

Excellent MOD, it's getting better every day, for those who liked the original game and want to delve deeper into the story from the developer's perspective, it's a great experience, you won't regret it!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CuriousWonder

I quite enjoy this mod. It keeps the spirit of the original well being it's own thing. Yes, there maybe some rough patches like the sudden difficulty increase from certain levels when compared to other but they don't detract from the game as there is a clear passion in it.

Be it the cheeky jokes they through in like one mission listed a bunch f rewards but kept saying either the item or mechanic weren't implemented yet. before getting the the actual reward.

Overall a fine game worth checking out
  3. 5.00 star(s)

duelista

It's a good expansion of the main game and includes alot of new and lively content. The mod increase the amount of stuff you can do, give companions to the main game, let you play post-game things and fix a lot of problems from the main game alone
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KuroBlaze

If you only know the remake or got frustrated with the original release and their updates you should definitely try this one, it adds so much content that I'd say is on par with the current remake in late 2021, in fact this one gets rid of so many bugs and includes many other things that were removed in later updates.

Personally this is my favorite version of Latex Dungeon and the one that I come back to the most.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

dash327

The game, for what it offers, is nowhere near enough to warrant ever playing it without cheats.

The game is way, way, WAY, WAY, too grindy. You need so much fucking EXP to level up, and even then, you won't have enough stat points to level a stat enough to do jack shit. Oh, right, there's a stat point system in this game, because why the fuck would there not be? Gone are the days of leveling stats normally with each level up like a normal fucking rpg. Now you have a choice for where you want Raven to grow in. Except you don't, because there are maybe 4 stats where she will be able to do anything well with the skills she learns every few levels or so. You get 3 points per level up, which is like giving a homeless person 3 pennies and asking them to fight god with what they bought. It's completely fucking pointless.

The companions are useless. They are bugged to hell and back and if you lose one and manage to save her, you lose all the gear you equipped to them. Permanently. As in, the shitloads of hard earned money you spent on these fuckers is now vanished into the ether, never to return. Sometimes you lose them forever and they won't ever spawn again, meaning you're down a person forever. The warrior is decent, combatively, and I haven't gotten the other ones, but they probably aren't worth the trouble of finding them. The slime girl is completely useless. I have not even the slightest fucking clue what you're supposed to do with her, because she's useless from start to finish.

The game becomes a kick in the dick the moment you enter the second area. Suddenly, every single enemy can kill Raven and co in a single turn, with you unable to retaliate until you grind enough and put enough points in the right stats to stand a chance of doing sweet F.A.

Don't even get me started on the demon and alien areas. I swear, whoever designed those areas and the enemies within must've been on every drug known to man, because there is not a chance in hell that any of this is fair. Every enemy can obliterate Raven in fucking nanoseconds, because for some reason, you never do enough damage to kill, but the enemies always will, and they can move a multiple times before you can blink. On the off-chance (That is, 0.1%) of the time you survive and you can kill them, you get nowhere near enough xp for it to be worth it. The enemies in the latex crystal area of the church give more xp than the fucking demons farther into the game. That's ridiculous and not fair in the slightest.

The only thing that is even remotely good about this game is the art, and that's comparatively to everything else. The art is the only thing you should ever play this game for, because it means you aren't playing the game when you're looking at them.

This game desperately needs some balancing changes, for stats, for money gains, for how much damage you and enemies do, for the myriad of bugs that still plague it. I know the devs on this can do better, but they aren't making a good game at the moment. A game that all but requires you to cheat to do well in any capacity isn't good. It's a shame this game is awful, because the concept is decent and has some potential.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Kmanlv

Base off of: Amount of content, Originality, Playability, Performance,
    Latex Dungeon Advance Is a Tremendous Improvement! to the old Game

but I think the stats could be better then they are now & gold since people tend to just cheat instead of immerse them selves in the game!

Here's my thought On what could make it better in the long run!

adding lower gold limit. or something telling the game hey they looted or bought or sold in game items to make sure gold isn't cheated in!
    adding a stat lock so that once you reached the limit for each stat you don't activate cheat unless you go over each stat limitation!
    lastly going back to stats maybe you could add perks for reaching set stats levels in each category or just edit it so in regular gameplay cheats start kicking in after altered. or reached past certain point! Great Game!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

H3ntaiMaster69

(This is the same review i've given to the remake)

This is one of the weirdest games i've ever played. I've never seen such grotesque and disgusting abominations since i've played Bloodborne and Lost in Vivo. A game like this would shock and disgust any normal person.

My dick's never been this hard before, loved it. 10/10 take my money right now i want more.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

BDSM Connoisseur

Main plot (without any spoilers):
    You move into area, move through it, defeat the boss and the door behind it opens and you'll get to next area. There is a bit more plot, during your adventure you'll meet some supporting characters and there's recurring villain. But in games like these plot isn't that important and honestly, there's enough of it.

Mechanics:
    You fight corrupted girls, some of their attacks are accompanied with few pictures. As your HP goes down, your battler picture changed based on Area you're in. For example in latex areа you will be covered in latex. If you lose, you'll see cutscene with transformation, a suit will be forced on you. Different enemies have different cutscenes and put different suits on you. Suits give you some minor stat changes, some give you minor skills and abilities. They also change your battler picture and some change character visuals outside of battle. You have to speak to a nun in the town if you want to unequip them. If you lose to a boss, you'll get suit that can be unequiped and re-equiped.

Content:
    There is a lot of content! Good portion of enemies have their unique defeat cutscenes and force unique suit(transformation) on you. It takes a lot of time to find them all. Every area has it's own theme, those themes, like latex, slime, forest, bee, alien, demon, robot... Slight warning, there's a lot of futa content

MOD:
    Technically this game is a mod, latest version of Latex dungeon is very similar to this mod. Most of differences are quality of life. Like described, it's mostly about bug fixes and battle balance. Content is slightly adjusted and there are differences in some interactions. I would suggest to play this version instead of original. Oh, and if you're filthy casul like me and use save editor, you can give yourself those transformation suits, in original game it doesn't work like that.

Verdict:
    Original Latex dungeon is an interesting niche game with basic battle mechanics, simplistic plot and a lot of H-content. The creator knows what his fan base wants and focuses on important stuff. The mod improves on it. I would say it's 4/5.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Drzok-Ur

As someone who's followed the original project since 2016, this mod is a pleasant, and much needed, addition! As ZXC has moved to greener pastures with LD MV, T. Bot has done a great job picking up the slack from old LD.

What I Liked
    • Some new translations! Not all of them are perfect, but its nice to get some improved English.
    • Restored content! As ZXC kept updating the game, some stuff got pushed to the side or outright replaced. T. Bot has been able to sprinkle them in throughout his mod very well.
    • Actual balance! LD's difficulty went from 5, to a solid 150k, down to 1 by mid game. Now the game is more effectively balanced, doubly so with your new fighter companion, and the new moves are lovely (especially surrender).
    • TF costumes stick! Damn dude, you were able to make the costumes' effects and sprites stick, that's great!
    What I Didn't Like
    • Balance is still a little off in some places. One unique NPC in the Tentacle Throne was hitting way above what their allies were.
    • Very hard to get gold/spend it still. With all the changes to balance, I would have thought their would be a bit more focus on the traditional loot and upgrade of RPGs, especially for puritan playthroughs.
    • The companion's starting power. While you start with a piddly 10 mp, your fighter starts with 100. I'm sorry, you're Raven, a literal superhero and wizard. Just a small thing. ;)
    What I'd Want to Have
    • The return of bad-ends! This was something I was reminded of when they were (mostly) removed from LD, especially because they were animated. I'm not particularly savvy on RPGMaker, but if a corruption system were to be put in as a third bar (modified TP?), which fills up on losses and can only be cured by town priest/boss room glyphs/rare and unique curative, and when filled leads to a game over.
    • More artifacts! Another thing LD sorely lacked were proper magic items; rings, amulets, unique armors and weapons. There are still the TF suits, but I feel like there could be more; maybe destroying a boss gets you a unique staff or ingredients for one? As well as some that are just hidden away or on boss characters.
    • More TF suit abilities! Again, I don't know much about RPGMaker, but I feel like TF suits could have some special abilities tied to them, aside from resistances/weaknesses to different monster types and masturbation options. Stuff like latex giving a poison spell or plant giving a life drain spell. Small things that make them more exclusive.
    • Some content for the companion(s?)! It's cool to have someone else to trudge along with you through the latex dungeons of this world, but I'd love to see some sexual action for them. Hey, if you need someone to photoshop something together using the assets already there, feel free to look me up :sneaky:
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Kuroihanakoe

I love this mod. The modder restored content of the game (it's a shame they were removed) and improved on many functions and features. It's still a bit buggy, but less than the original game. I like the original latex dungeon, but this mod is a must have. Keep up the good work, 'cause it's awesome! :D