anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018

Just fixes lag and battle change. Not sure what that is but I think its the tentacle version of the latex ball you turn into in stage 1

I reported that bug to ZXC, I had it too
The first level of the tentacle suit is still bugged. If you surrender or loose to the tentacle boss it gives you the first transformation images but your character sprite doesn't change, and when you talk to the boss again it gives you the dialog for the initial encounter, instead of the option to sacrifice in order to advance the corruption.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
The first level of the tentacle suit is still bugged. If you surrender or loose to the tentacle boss it gives you the first transformation images but your character sprite doesn't change, and when you talk to the boss again it gives you the dialog for the initial encounter, instead of the option to sacrifice in order to advance the corruption.
Zxc wrote something about that the corruption is unfinished

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
Zxc wrote something about that the corruption is unfinished
In fact .... if you look in the images section there is only the sequence of images of the first corruption ...
however from me the enemies have images during the dialogues or those during the fight that correspond to other enemies and that if I am corrupted by the second boss, I get the first level corruption suit of the first

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
Why can't I get latex balls in this game other than the main character succumbs to the boss?

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
For some reason when I reload it defaulted the language to Japanese and I can't see anyway to change it without starting a new game

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
For some reason when I reload it defaulted the language to Japanese and I can't see anyway to change it without starting a new game
There is an item that lets you change it. look in your inventory

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I got thru the red tentacle map and beat the boss but it I go any further it says "Not yet", Is that it?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes