Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
anyone else has the problem that ravens body is covering the right side of the screen even when you are not in battle

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
anyone else has the problem that ravens body is covering the right side of the screen even when you are not in battle
That's actually common when u play a RPG with corruption on your character, it's true that it's taking too much space on the screen tho

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
That's actually common when u play a RPG with corruption on your character, it's true that it's taking too much space on the screen tho
hope it fill be fixed when the game is finished it looks awesome with the new grapic XD but why is ravens skin not grey?

JerichoDeath

Oct 31, 2017
It seems like loading an english save file breaks the dialog, and turns it back to japanese.

Also, the character's image is always in the way. There doesn't seem to be an option that effects this:
in_the_way_01.png

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
This looks kinda interesting, but I don't like dickgirl stuff. Is a dick-girl-centric thing or is the dick girl stuff just stuff that they have on the side.

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
This looks kinda interesting, but I don't like dickgirl stuff. Is a dick-girl-centric thing or is the dick girl stuff just stuff that they have on the side.
Not exactly centric, but it's not a side thing of either. If the remake is to be anything like the previous version, it's going to be a handful of enemies and only a fraction of the main character transformations. most of the content involving them can be somewhat glossed over or ignored IMO

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Seeing the main character made me start craving a Teen Titans H game.
I miss that lovely grey skin
If you liked Raven in this game, try Something Unlimited. You will be very happy to see a lot of well drawn super heroine and Raven training is very good. She looks stunning.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
I can see many Raven fans here, so, i will recommend to all Raven fans a game called Something Unlimited.
Something Unlimited is a very good drawn game with many super heroines and villianeses too.
You play the rol of Lex Luthor and eventually you will "acquire" Raven, she looks really well and sexy in this game. She is one of my favorite girls in this game.
If you are a fan of DC, you will love this game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-v2-2-3-gunsmoke-games.326/
It seems last update 2.2.3, has some bugs, original post recommends to wait a little for the "fix" update.
Have fun.

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
having played the old game to completion and just now finishing this demo of the remake i have a few things i would like to say

1 Amazing artwork you've for sure improved and i love that you're going back to improve your game
2 i agree with a few others in the feeling that ravens picture needs to be smaller as with later stage corruption it takes up almost half of the field of view
3 great job on the remake and new "town corruption feature" i (as well as many others i am sure) would love to see that get more fleshed out i personally loved parts of the old system and also like this one my only issue with the old one was it never felt like it mattered that we corrupted the town its was just like "meh cool that was hot and it happened ...but what now?"

and finally a request if your'e able
maybe add a few or even just one follower with a fleshed out corruption system as well? i know that is much easier to say then do but i feel its an amazing possibility and opens a few more doors like what if raven is evil but doesn't want to give in just yet? corrupt your followers the possibilitys are endless .... sorry i rambled and thank you for reading this if you did.
as i said amazing job

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Uh, I'm not sure if the dev is even aware of this forum so having requests for him is kinda moot.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes