Billion7

Apr 11, 2019
There needs to be a guide to this game and all of the different versions. Is there a fully translated English version just for patreons or something? What is the best one to download for the older version that is pretty much all English? Have you ever been able to team up with another character and have them in your party? In the older version I have it seemed that was going to be put in But I couldn’t figure out how to do it all you could do at the hospital was corrupt the nurses and stuff and is there a version where the jail cell in the hospital is completed? Any answers would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: McIgga

Billion7

Apr 11, 2019
Also what other games are like this in that the main female character gets corrupted / turned into futa?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
There needs to be a guide to this game and all of the different versions. Is there a fully translated English version just for patreons or something? What is the best one to download for the older version that is pretty much all English? Have you ever been able to team up with another character and have them in your party? In the older version I have it seemed that was going to be put in But I couldn’t figure out how to do it all you could do at the hospital was corrupt the nurses and stuff and is there a version where the jail cell in the hospital is completed? Any answers would be greatly appreciated
There is the standard version partially translated
There is my mod more or less translated with some corupption options and the new mv version you found here

Reactions: zetodragon

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
ZXC? A few.

He has a habit of stopping early and re-doing, though.

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
small bug ..... when you save, close the game and then load the save, the set language changes from English to Japanese by itself
another is that you can't have the second and third stages of the tentacle suit, the first stage is looped, but in the files there are their images

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes