Launching game causes black screen

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
Both and cause my computer to black screen when launching, which is weird cause I never had issues with the devs previous titles. Using Locale Emulator and the trial versions of the game work fine, just the release versions i picked up off dmm. Any ideas?

Julio

Modder
Uploader
F95Zone Dev
Aug 26, 2017
Is your entire computer receiving the black screen, or just the program? Not sure what "dmm" is, does this mean you bought the game, or pirated it?

Reactions: bas

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
The computer is receiving the black screen, and dmm is legit online shop altho its now called fanza. anyway this is the first time i have had this issue to be honest so i dont really know what to do, kinda a bummer cause i was excited for both those games. Gonna try switching system locale and see if that works

Update: Changing system locale for my pc to japnese did not fix the issue, so if anyone has similar issues or knows a fix please share

Julio

Modder
Uploader
F95Zone Dev
Aug 26, 2017
Try running as admin, mess with the compatibility settings in the property menus. Are you able to test this with a different computer?

Reactions: bas

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
sadly no other computer to test on, and playing with the admin and compatibility settings dosent seem to help either. idk maybe its just borked for my pc gonna keep looking for solutions.