L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017
Interesting name . Maybe you could ask your son-in-law to actually include sex scene in his game which has received over more than 20 updates.:p
L&P is my ex son-in-law. We discovered everything in a family camping trip and my daughter left him.

But thanks for reaching out.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I'm sorry.

I don't follow this game much but it's quite funny to see how the Dev said "next week" 10 weeks ago.
I don't mind the delay if it means more time put on new scenes, and yeah I agree with you that he should keep the release date hidden from the public as that makes the fans grow antsy.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I don't mind the delay if it means more time put on new scenes, and yeah I agree with you that he should keep the release date hidden from the public as that makes the fans grow antsy.
Dark wrote a mistake, he apologized and explained everything later. But idiots who don't follow and support continue make fun of him. It's quite funny to see how the Dev said next week uuuuhhhh, it's quite funny to see how the Dev said next week uhhhhh.

Reactions: Vigeous

L&P's Father-in-Law

Jun 25, 2017
Dark wrote a mistake, he apologized and explained everything later. But idiots who don't follow and support continue make fun of him. It's quite funny to see how the Dev said next week uuuuhhhh, it's quite funny to see how the Dev said next week uhhhhh.
All the teasers Dark shows in work report posts which one of his supporters publish here.

Reactions: Gintoky

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Every time I think of supporting this one your posts come in my mind: definitely not.

JWick06

Apr 5, 2023
I really don´t understand why some of you people keep critisizing this dev. He has done a great job until now, otherwise you wouldn’t be here asking for next update. As far as i now, this game is excellent and each update has been good. So please, get a life, there are other things to do, other games to critisize or to praise.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I really don´t understand why some of you people keep critisizing this dev. He has done a great job until now, otherwise you wouldn’t be here asking for next update. As far as i now, this game is excellent and each update has been good. So please, get a life, there are other things to do, other games to critisize or to praise.
And he doesn't disappear like Xenorav creator Heart of Problems for 4 months complete silence and after came back with release and didn't even apologize and explain where in hell he was. And dude has support almost 2k paid subscribers with 1 release per year. People are fucking nuts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: candy27 and JWick06

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
Just don't write "everything is ready".

Reactions: Gintoky
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes