Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
oh no dont mind me i only saying bcs well after the all fuckfest in chapter 1 i was hoping for more of the same but not in patches,...i can waut till that happends but bcs you say you saw whats next maybe you can tell us why the need for the tease so much,already fucked some guys why she need to be so prude if the thing is already done....
You will love new release don't worry, huge amount of nice and hot scenes!!:p

Jul 13, 2022
Question, why are we not seeing Zoey anymore or very less ? She had one sex scene afaik during the beach event after that with the Emma's brother only.

But come one Zoey is so hot we should see more sex scenes with her.

Dev even includes this secretary who has fiancee (I forgot her name ) but not Zoey ?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Question, why are we not seeing Zoey anymore or very less ? She had one sex scene afaik during the beach event after that with the Emma's brother only.

Dev even includes this secretary who has fiancee (I forgot her name ) but not Zoey ?
Zoe will have scenes in upcoming release, and yeah, I also want more content with her overall.

Reactions: MishelHappiness^_^

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
Last week he said everything was ready and disappeared again :) It's ridiculous to expect games from these guys
Well, he actually said everything is ready and the last part was going to Obranyi for testing so that any typo's or bug fixes can be addressed. So depending on how the testing is going and how many issues need addressing, it will come at some point just wait. Compared to some devs Dark is pretty on point.

carter15

Mar 19, 2019

With so many characters available it is logical that some are left out in one of the updates, we have already had several in which we do not see Laura's mother, Kisha, Jess or Lisa, the same goes for certain male secondary characters. The only characters that will always appear in each update are Laura, Emma, James and Sam. Likewise, Zoe has a lot of prominence and we have also enjoyed her in LIA, where she does seem to have a lot more prominence.

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes