Cipotmaister

Jul 30, 2021
Last week he said everything was ready and disappeared again :) It's ridiculous to expect games from these guys
It's not the first time. One day he's busy, the next his pc broke, another he needs to check bugs... it's been like that for months. The worst thing? People are still giving him money, and if you have anything bad to say, the diligent servant will come after you. The game is unbeliavable, without question, but the way they handle this... smells like scam

Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
The main problem IMO is the lack of communication, 2 weeks to fix bugs on "day 3"(and still not done) seems ludicrous. And why am i making this assumption? Because that's all we got since he doesnt update us(in any of the socials), we are left with some maniac yapping us to stop talking.
Define lack of communication? I mean there has been consistent patreon posts (2 to 3 per month which is waaaaay more than a lot of Devs). Exactly what are you wanting?

Reactions: serjny and Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Define lack of communication? I mean there has been consistent patreon posts (2 to 3 per month which is waaaaay more than a lot of Devs). Exactly what are you wanting?
Funny circus when freeloaders complain about Dark who like you said rightly published regular posts last months every 10-12 days with the news and now is working on big amount of fixes with the code etc. In comparison to Xenorav who didn't publish any post for 4 months Dark is a holy man with his minuses.

Jul 13, 2022
With so many characters available it is logical that some are left out in one of the updates, we have already had several in which we do not see Laura's mother, Kisha, Jess or Lisa, the same goes for certain male secondary characters. The only characters that will always appear in each update are Laura, Emma, James and Sam. Likewise, Zoe has a lot of prominence and we have also enjoyed her in LIA, where she does seem to have a lot more prominence.
not just in LIA, dont you remember chapter 1 ? beach scene and later ? Zoey is better than Emma we should agree on this.

Reactions: Shanks9214gg

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
It's been two weeks since this post but still no news
It's just Dev's development style. He always keeps quiet a week or two before the release. But this time the update is much bigger than usual, so I won't be surprised if he needs a month to finish it after the last post.

mikh85

Jan 12, 2020
The main thing is that the situation does not develop into the situation with the game Lily of the Valley. There, too, it began with postponements of release dates of updates, then periodic computer breakdowns began, then there was a disagreement between the developers, then the game died.

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes