Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
I think Volkor is the best one at the craft. I really respect that guy now.
IMO one thing Audiodude has over Volkor are the character voices. Volkor also seems to put more focus on the "slapping sound" which sometimes distracts me from the moaning, haha! :LOL:

But in general, I usually go for the audio edit that matches closest to the "original voice" of the character. That's also what makes it so hard to sort these properly.

RavenOfOld

Jr. Uploader
May 16, 2021
I just found this audiodude audio for an Aerith animation. I already had sound for it, but it sounded better than what I had already so I replaced it. I already deleted DreamRider's archive (sorry! lol), so couldn't double check if it was already there. I'll just post it here anyway. Just ignore that nagoonimation stuff.

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
I just found this audiodude audio for an Aerith animation. I already had sound for it, but it sounded better than what I had already so I replaced it. I already deleted DreamRider's archive (sorry! lol), so couldn't double check if it was already there. I'll just post it here anyway. Just ignore that nagoonimation stuff.
Mega
yup this is a new one he posted these days. We already had one version of it (mikhaela audio edit), but audiodude's new one seemed a little better. He is also doing one of older Yuffie videos as we speak.

Last edited:

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
there isnt much point in doing fan audio for lazyprocrast's stuff, it's almost always high priority for the professional audio editors. I'm slowly working my way through the older LP stuff with audiodude since the new stuff is always picked by other subscribers.

RavenOfOld

Jr. Uploader
May 16, 2021
I decided to create an archive for LazyProcrastinator, mainly for personal use, but also to try and help people stay up to date with anything new from this artist.

I'll remux any new audio I find and add it to the Audio folder which is still a work in progress. All animations here are in original quality! All audio has been remuxed! I never mess with the original video, unless it's to loop or combine angles. But if I do this, it's through a lossless process with ffmpeg. I also transfer metadata over, which keeps certain data intact like original file creation date, which ..I might be the only person who cares about..:unsure: lol

I plan on placing all possible audio for his animations here. If the audio is badly out of sync or just amateur shit quality, I won't add it. Artists like lerico, volkor, audiodude, etc. will surely be here if I can find them. Gonna try and find as many audio sources as I can and remux them into the original video files.

Lazy has also recently re-rendered animations of past works in blender. These are past animations that have been updated to mp4 format, with updated clarity, lighting, etc. I've transferred all of those to the audio / no audio folders already, and will try and stay on top of that. He is doing it relatively under the radar, updating his past pixiv posts like a ninja.

I'll maintain this mega and post / update anything new here. Everything is renamed 'character_artist_datecreated_sounddesigner', to help me organize all of my 3d animations. I trashed some of his early ~2018 sfm stuff. So keep that in mind. This is not a 'complete' archive of all of his works. If you were planning to fap to his early SFM stuff, you may be shit out of luck! :LOL:

edit: Every video is now tagged with proper audio artist. I plan on remuxing audio from all sound designers eventually.. goddamn this will take forever :mad: Thanks to dreamrider for providing some missing audios from my no audio folder. I also might organize this a bit better in the future. Maybe by audio artist or something, I don't know. It's still a work in progress.

Last edited:

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
probably going to get alot of the older anims get audio added to them by audiodude. It looks like maybe half of them have already been done, some of them are so old he never did them

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
Does anyone have this complete video stitched "NiCO and Marie" There the duration is 00:01:12
I searched everywhere it was not voiced before, maybe now someone has done / voiced it?
*where the girls take turns
Finally found a sound edit of this eluding combined nico/marie one. It's not bad seems to have been done by some japanese. Sharing it along with some others that I have no idea who is the audio editor. If anyone has any idea of the sound editors let us know. For archive purposes of course. Thanks:

- dead link

Last edited:

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Last one
Part4 LP with Sound - Misc Girls Archive (includes cartoonish, and few 3d re-rendered blenders):
What are the few 3D re-rendered Blender vids? Any of them DOA or FF (the only works I enjoy from LP)? Thanks for making these collections and helping out the community!

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
What are the few 3D re-rendered Blender vids? Any of them DOA or FF (the only works I enjoy from LP)? Thanks for making these collections and helping out the community!
the crossed out ones are all the webms that have been re-rendered, i think he's fully caught up unless he decides to do the tamaki BJ or the first 2 (nytogengu geisha and bunny outfit) 1656351477923.png

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
The 4th upload part is misc girls so this means no DOA and no FF. The Doa and FF ones were already covered from my earlier uploaded parts. Few examples from misc, would be nier automata, ryanreos and fatal frame stuff.

PS: The mentioned re-rendered blenders are actually with their own separate video editing (lighting/style/atmosphere) done from darkdreamsvr team. They have also shared them in VR, however I only share 1080p NON-VR (aka normal) versions here. Some of them are pretty cool.

No problem glad to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkrerkS and keyzjn

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
The 4th upload part is misc girls so this means no DOA and no FF. The Doa and FF ones were already covered from my earlier uploaded parts. Few examples from misc, would be nier automata, ryanreos and fatal frame stuff.

PS: The mentioned re-rendered blenders are actually with their own separate video editing done from darkdreamsvr team. They have also shared them in VR, however I only share 1080p non-VR versions here. Some of them are pretty cool.
I see. Personally, I’m not interested in any of the VR content and the other misc. content. Looking forward to more being added in the future! Will be looking out for some of the pubic hair variants though when they are included! Thanks again!

RavenOfOld

Jr. Uploader
May 16, 2021
A new audio for Kanna from Dead or Alive was released by audiodude, added to the mega. I'm starting to make progress with this. I'm working right now on remuxing all of audiodude's stuff from his official archive, so I'll try and get that all up there in the next couple of days. After that, I'll start hunting down everything from volkor, lerico, and others. Oh, I also, added some variants that I had trashed previously. Pubic hair alternates and what not. Some people are into that. I'm ok with a little bush myself, just not forests. :LOL:

RavenOfOld

Jr. Uploader
May 16, 2021
Just a little heads up (and I know your Mega is still a work in progress), but there were some files that had the same names so my downloader asked me if I wanted to overwrite. Also possible that I just messed up somehow on my end because it merged all the files into a single folder. :)
Yes, there may be overlap if you try and merge the Loop and NonLoop folders. My file naming scheme may not be the greatest either, it's just what makes the most sense to me and the easiest for me to organize. I name all animations character(s)_artist(abbreviated)_createdate in YearMonthDate format. And recently, I've been adding the audio designer at the end if I had to remux it in.

So an example: He released many animations of 2B on January 20, 2021. So I name the first file: 2B_lazyp_210120, and the the others to 2B_lazyp_210120_1, 2B_lazyp_210120_2, etc. And then he often times makes alternates or variations, so it turns into 2B_lazyp_210120_1a for variant 1, and 2B_lazyp_210120_1b for variant 2. Make sense? Probably not, rereading this shit even makes me confused. :unsure:

Anyway, since I have a loop and nonloop folder, there may be some overlap in file names. If he only released one animation at a time like the lazy procrastinator he pretends to be, this wouldn't even be a problem. :LOL: I may look into renaming the nonloop folder stuff, so there are no duplicate file names. That wouldn't take too long.

OH, and BY THE WAY. New audio for a Sinia / DaemonGirl animation is up in the mega, easily found in the recently audio added folder. It seems I'm finding a new audio each day, so I may just post updates once a week, but I'll get the stuff in the mega as soon as I find it.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes