VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Le Desir [v0.2] [Wild Candy Production]

1. 2.00 star(s)

hyperjack38

Pros:
    Great character models

Great renders

Cons:
    Really bad and cliched story. You could literally pick any other "mid life crisis woman" corruption story and find a similar if not identical plot. The horny frustrated housewife, the limp dick ignorant husband, the horny son and his horny best friend and the big dick "Alpha" asshole bad boy.

Boring characters: the characters have no depth or substance. Literally in the first minute of a characters' introduction you can figure the whole character out.

Bad dialogues and bad English.

All in all very good looking but boring and predictable VN. The dev's insta page said something about Antonia being a police detective or something . That instantly makes this a hundred times more interesting than what is actually present right now in the game. Writing needs to be improved or it'll get lost in between the million other mediocre VNs. Has potential but right now just feels really hollow.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sergi

Congrats bro!! Finaly the game is here! And look sooo good! I'm sure that this will be a good game!! You work very hard for this, you start with an amazing level, i can wait to see your future works when your skills (and NASA PC) upgrade!!:ROFLMAO: :DGood luck!! You will have my support ever!!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

piv

Great game, wonderful graphic, very sexy story too (ok, the version 1 is quite early, but the start is very good). I'd prefer to have a male protagonist, not a female one, but it's ok, I'll play for sure next updates.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

The image quality looks very dope. The characters look very hot. Although the game is in early development, i believe it has potential to be good in the future and they story seems good. For now, i am giving it 5 star as it deserves attention.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4029352

A very interesting new title with Milf content, the introduction to the game is very successful. I like the renders very much and you can still get a lot out of the story, so I can't wait until the next update is here.

Hope that you will give information about the progress of the next update on your Patreon page.

I wish you success
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SomeThrowawayAye

I'll start off by saying that the game is in the very early stages (0.1 basically as of this review) but there is a lot of potential already.

The renders are very high quality and all of the characters look great, I look forward to seeing their scenes in the future. It seems to be well made too as I did not run into any major technical issues on my playthrough of it.

The story seems compelling enough too and is more or less along the same lines of other corruption stories/tropes out there in the market but that is a good thing as I really enjoy these types of 'female protagonist' games. There is a lot of room for the game to go in and I'm interesting in seeing what choices develop and position the MC will be put into. In conclusion I would say as long as the developer puts the time into making an effective story with their character and cleans up the dialogue a bit then this game will easily stay a 5/5.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it to see how it tracks in future updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rance_zero

Review for the first release of the game, I believe it's 0.1.
    Very promising game.
    Renders are awesome, and the story runs smoothly.
    The game only has the first day yet, but seems excellent so far. Characters well introduced and a bit of action too.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

7Steve7

Amazing renders:love: The writing could be better.
    I hope that you continue like this, that it will not be a discontinued project again... fo sure its a great Start for a new great Game.

I´m waiting for more... This Game have a big Potential.
    Good Luck Dev
  9. 3.00 star(s)

lordrango

Not much of a game here, yet. Only a few scenes in the prologue. MC is a 40 year old housewife, that is starting to suffer from something similar to a mid life crisis.

Renders are nice, I personally like when character proportions are somewhat realistic.

The writing leaves something to be desired. Sentences are sometimes long and convoluted, and dialogues don't sound natural enough for my taste.

Author chose the font that looks nice but a too exotic for me. I'd prefer something a bit more classic that easier to read.

Has some potential. So far, 3/5 for me, but it can pick up.