RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Ahri's stat drain is indeed brutal. i didn't unlock every content in my most recent run yet, but i was forced to fight her 3 times (intro+two fights where the day didn't end until i faced everyone) and that guaranteed 3 AD loss is big. At 31AD an average hit deals 100-105 damage, with 28AD this dropped down to ~80. That's a steep 20% damage loss right at the start of the second week.

And as far as i've seen, it's unavoidable. I beat Ahri in all 3 of those fights and then she just decided to win and drain anyway.
My main concern is Riven's quest where she tells me to defeat every girl at least once, but Ahri just seems to be scripted to win.

I didn't try save editor or the in game skips yet. My strategy has been simple and decently effective: on the first day make sure to start in the mines to get the OP pickaxe and the 9 ores. Afterwards just armor up with the most expensive item in each slot and by using a HP potion or two any fight is doable, except for Ahri.
It might also be just me, but struggling free seems to be tied to the agility stat, so unequipping the heavy shield against Qiyana can be the right move, because her leg-lock is a 2-round fix win and the shield lowers the agility too much.
This also means that i haven't advanced Ahri's and Qiyana's story because of their permanent consequences and i also didn't find a way to learn combat skills yet, so that might change things up later on.
And make sure to clean Irelia's boots in the morning. Only sleeping or battling advances the time from morning, so it's possible to clean the boots and also do chores for Lulu in the morning for the most efficiency.

My issue isn't the lack of dom content or that i can't win everything yet, the game is still well in development after all. But right now it seems like there is still content to be unlocked by winning a bit more fights and there just doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do it. If there was a character in the game who could restore the starts Ahri drained then things would be clearer.

Overall i still like the game very much. The scenes are well written and the art is cute. ElatedOwl does a very good job in my opinion.

Cakkeman

Nov 14, 2020
The only way i found to win fight from time to time is by saving money and use Lulu Magic + eat (100 gold) to boost my atk dmg . I won a round like this, but it's only for 1 time.

AsurAssTitties

Aug 2, 2023
Ahri's stat drain is indeed brutal. i didn't unlock every content in my most recent run yet, but i was forced to fight her 3 times (intro+two fights where the day didn't end until i faced everyone) and that guaranteed 3 AD loss is big. At 31AD an average hit deals 100-105 damage, with 28AD this dropped down to ~80. That's a steep 20% damage loss right at the start of the second week.

And as far as i've seen, it's unavoidable. I beat Ahri in all 3 of those fights and then she just decided to win and drain anyway.
My main concern is Riven's quest where she tells me to defeat every girl at least once, but Ahri just seems to be scripted to win.

I didn't try save editor or the in game skips yet. My strategy has been simple and decently effective: on the first day make sure to start in the mines to get the OP pickaxe and the 9 ores. Afterwards just armor up with the most expensive item in each slot and by using a HP potion or two any fight is doable, except for Ahri.
It might also be just me, but struggling free seems to be tied to the agility stat, so unequipping the heavy shield against Qiyana can be the right move, because her leg-lock is a 2-round fix win and the shield lowers the agility too much.
This also means that i haven't advanced Ahri's and Qiyana's story because of their permanent consequences and i also didn't find a way to learn combat skills yet, so that might change things up later on.
And make sure to clean Irelia's boots in the morning. Only sleeping or battling advances the time from morning, so it's possible to clean the boots and also do chores for Lulu in the morning for the most efficiency.

My issue isn't the lack of dom content or that i can't win everything yet, the game is still well in development after all. But right now it seems like there is still content to be unlocked by winning a bit more fights and there just doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do it. If there was a character in the game who could restore the starts Ahri drained then things would be clearer.

Overall i still like the game very much. The scenes are well written and the art is cute. ElatedOwl does a very good job in my opinion.
May I ask how do you get the 9 ores? I am to assume you should get it at rocky map but I got the pickaxe how do I collect it?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
May I ask how do you get the 9 ores? I am to assume you should get it at rocky map but I got the pickaxe how do I collect it?
Yes, on the map in the cave where the pickaxe is originally there are some large piles and you have to approach them from different angles with the pickaxe equipped. They don't seem to refill like the small ore points, but it still a good first time boost. The small piles outside the cave do refill, so it's probably a good idea to cash in the first large stack of 9 ores and only go for Riven's "alternative payment" when you only got 4-5 or if you aren't tight on cash.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
damn bro I feel like a boomer here but could anyone tell me how do I use it? kinda been messing around for solid 20 minutes and didn't figure out how to upload the file :-:

says:

Error: Sorry your file (Game.exe) is not supported
Reason: Unsupported format
Well, duh! Game.exe is not a save file, it is the exe you use to start the game.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
damn bro I feel like a boomer here but could anyone tell me how do I use it? kinda been messing around for solid 20 minutes and didn't figure out how to upload the file :-:

says:

Error: Sorry your file (Game.exe) is not supported
Reason: Unsupported format
Go in the save folder of the game (usually in the www folder) pick which save you want to edit (file1.rpgsave is your save slot 1 ect) drag in into the website. Edit your stats then download the new save, cut the save from your download folder then paste it in the save folder and replace the old save.

Then just load it.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021

This game has baller Art and some good scenes, my problem is that the rest of the game is a pain. First off the game's glitchy enough that I'm never quite sure if I'm progressing. The combat is shit to be honest, the only reason to do it is to get the mid combat scenes and to possibly get enough money to actually win, and if you plan on actually trying to win you'll need to absolutely stack the deck in your favor, but I personally never tried to win because losing still get's you money, which leads to the next problem the progression, it's way too slow, if I compare it too other games like it Tower of Trample has you lose repeatedly while you grind for new materials to strengthen yourself and it let's you learn the bosses moves. While Tower of Trample being grindy could be a pain if you don't enjoy the loss scenes, the game is still possible to win if you try and the amount of grinding you need before you can secure a victory is paltry to League of Domination, partially because of the puzzle in each of the bosses making it possible to win even if you aren't fully kitted out.
If this game had a decent progression system and combat that actually mattered it would be great.

Reactions: flamewho and himomo
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes