RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
the thing is though theres already soooo many maledom games out there in comparison not nearly as much femdom, when we're already this far in the game in makes no sense to add maledom, at least finish up the femdom aspect of the game first since thats 99 percent of the game anyways
I understand your point, but may i present a simple counter?

The sooner we get to the Kitty Kat costume, the better.

It might be used in a femdom event too, if, for example Lux beats Kata enough, but it has the highest chance of occurring in a maledom scene.

Either way, i'm not against you, i enjoyed the content so far, but as you said, the content is 99% femdom so far, so one maledom interaction won't take anything away and the game might be years from finishing, since 0.9 doesn't mean that the next patch is the end, as it has been explained before. Please don't ask people to wait years for their preferred content when you are this dissatisfied for missing out on a single patch cycle. They missed out of 8 so far.

Mar 18, 2019
the thing is though theres already soooo many maledom games out there in comparison not nearly as much femdom, when we're already this far in the game in makes no sense to add maledom, at least finish up the femdom aspect of the game first since thats 99 percent of the game anyways
Of course it does. As we see in this thread you guys are feral, already people dropping the game because it's no longer 100% of the content you want, but only 95% of the content, with the 5% being what was promised literally at the creation of the project. Finishing the femdom path would 100% see you all pack your bags and drop the project asap. This way both groups are preserved and invested in the project.

However, I do get your argument, but I don't see how this ruins it. You still get your part, only everyone else gets their part too. I can see the argument being that developing both paths will slow down the path you want, and that I do agree with. I do want to point out that I am actually not into any hardcore dom so I don't really have a lot of stake in this. My fetishes are not represented a lot, so I can sympathise with you tho.

Mar 18, 2019
idk but it sounds like you (non-femdom people) must have had alot of patience and trust in the dev then. i mean, v0.9 traditionally stands for an almost complete game and 4$/month for the lowest patreon tier also isn't really on the cheap side of things. in your shoes i'd have rioted and/or dropped out long ago.
That was literally my thinking as well. I thought it was close to being completed and was bitching about it and the dev falsely advertising the project from the start, but then I got pointed out that this one does not use that versioning system. This ain't nowhere near completed. As you say we did riot, and we got this update.

For the record, I have 0 faith in humans in general, even less so in devs here. My usual modus operandi is to watch a project, toss some small amounts of money when the content I like comes out or I find those closed garden games on f95 where people don't leak the game but simp for the devs, and eventually when the project is completed throw in 60$.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Of course it does. As we see in this thread you guys are feral, already people dropping the game because it's no longer 100% of the content you want, but only 95% of the content, with the 5% being what was promised literally at the creation of the project. Finishing the femdom path would 100% see you all pack your bags and drop the project asap. This way both groups are preserved and invested in the project.

However, I do get your argument, but I don't see how this ruins it. You still get your part, only everyone else gets their part too. I can see the argument being that developing both paths will slow down the path you want, and that I do agree with. I do want to point out that I am actually not into any hardcore dom so I don't really have a lot of stake in this. My fetishes are not represented a lot, so I can sympathise with you tho.
I never said it ruins it, I just said it doesn't make sense because this game is pretty much all femdom and we're this far into the game already

Reactions: pepez

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes, its so overdue that there's not even a point to it anymore
It's so overdue that it needs bonus maledom content to make up for the lateness.

why the facepalm, like either way the creator can do whatever they want I was just stating my point
That is literally what the creator stated from the beginning. You knew what you were getting into when you read the description.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
It's so overdue that it needs bonus maledom content to make up for the lateness.

That is literally what the creator stated from the beginning. You knew what you were getting into when you read the description.
And I get that all I was getting at is that even though the creator stated that, its all been femdom till now, and yes the maledom audience was kinda wronged cause they were expecting more maledom rightfully so, just feels like its too late to add it at this point in time, but hey what do I know

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Oct 30, 2019
personally speaking, I like maledom just as much as femdom, they are equally hot. So to me this maledom focused update was basically just like any other, neither notably better nor notably worse.

That said, thinking about it objectively, It definitely seems like a weird decision. I think trying to pivot to including maledom at this point was probably a misstep, at least from a business/financial perspective.

Maybe long ago in the initial planning stages the game was supposed to do both femdom and maledom. But for whatever reason that's not what ended up happening. Their product as it exists has been femdom, and that's what supporters of the game are here for. The people who like the femdom game so much they are paying money to fund it's development want more of the thing they like.

People asking for Maledom are a vocal minority, and they're all pirating the game anyway.

because the non femdom crowd IS on the verge of leaving and we all voiced that quite loudly on the last version.
This way both groups are preserved and invested in the project.
Stuff like this honestly confuses me. Why the hell are you still here to be preserved. 'non-femdom crowd is on the verge of leaving'? why would this crowd even show up in the first place, it's been two straight years of *just* femdom.

This is probably just a bone to throw at us and placate the crowd while the dev focuses on your content further, but who knows.
Even if as a dev you wanted to keep the femdom-dislikers placated and invested enough to continue paying attention to the game *just in case*, well is there actually a reason to bother throwing the bone? If they were ever going to leave it would have already happened. I think these are just the kind of people for whom hope truly springs eternal, no matter what happens.

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Someone tell me the way to domain over Lux.
I know about the torch above the forge, but I need exact knowledge of what values should be to continue the content.
Now it looks like this for me
Domaining Lux: 10
Sub: 11/29 (sub scenes 1/8)
group scenes 1/7 (Ari kisses Lux)
Weekly victories 0 (although to be honest, I didn’t understand how this mechanic works at all)
Lux D/S stat: - 66
And how to open the function of purchasing a key to a Lux room from Miss Fortune? I have already completed MF plot to 18. And please tell me how to deliver to the Lux room (randomly constantly sends me to the forge...)

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
personally speaking, I like maledom just as much as femdom, they are equally hot. So to me this maledom focused update was basically just like any other, neither notably better nor notably worse.

That said, thinking about it objectively, It definitely seems like a weird decision. I think trying to pivot to including maledom at this point was probably a misstep, at least from a business/financial perspective.

Maybe long ago in the initial planning stages the game was supposed to do both femdom and maledom. But for whatever reason that's not what ended up happening. Their product as it exists has been femdom, and that's what supporters of the game are here for. The people who like the femdom game so much they are paying money to fund it's development want more of the thing they like.

People asking for Maledom are a vocal minority, and they're all pirating the game anyway.

Stuff like this honestly confuses me. Why the hell are you still here to be preserved. 'non-femdom crowd is on the verge of leaving'? why would this crowd even show up in the first place, it's been two straight years of *just* femdom.

Even if as a dev you wanted to keep the femdom-dislikers placated and invested enough to continue paying attention to the game *just in case*, well is there actually a reason to bother throwing the bone? If they were ever going to leave it would have already happened. I think these are just the kind of people for whom hope truly springs eternal, no matter what happens.
you just explained it in the best way possible especially the 2nd one you replied to

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
Hey all, as others have mentioned both Maledom and Femdom routes were planned from the beginning.

A lot of previous updates added a small amount of scenes for each character. But now with 8 characters, that's almost impossible, especially since there's only so many different scenes you make for kissing ass or licking feet (don't worry though, more of that is always coming).

As such, and to create a cohesive, focused story for each girl, I'm now focusing on one character per update, but making that update very detailed.

My ultimate vision for this project is to have an engaging power struggle simulator where you're up against powerful champions trying to dominate you, but if you play your cards right you can flip the script and dominate them instead. The system is designed in a way where you can flip between each path over time, for each character. Like if you lose to Lux she slowly becomes dominant over you, but if you beat her you slowly become dominant over her instead. Either way, you're getting kinky NSFW scenes.

This is to create the feeling that you CAN win, and that there is a purpose to your actions and battles, instead of the current state which is admittedly watching femdom grapples until you die.

Based on a huge amount of feedback (come join our discord btw), I see two main problems currently:
1) It's very confusing to know what I have to do to progress each girl.
2) The game is grindy/battles are pointless/just skip to the sexy scenes pls.

I'm committed to making the game as good as possible and constantly integrating community feedback and QoL suggestions, but I am just one dev and these things take time.

I've implemented a 'Skip to day X' feature on game start (yellow orb at tent), which allows players to skip the first few hours of content that they may have already seen, for example. I've also made it significantly more likely for the girls to accept your surrender so you can skip battles if you desire.

A lot of the newer scenes are also implemented as repeatable versions that the player can decide to trigger if they wish (such as paying Qiyana gold to massage her).

In the v0.9 update, Lux also received a comprehensive in-game guide that will tell you exactly how to progress her, and how to trigger Lux scenes that you haven't yet seen. The in-game guide will eventually be added for all girls, but with something like 500 switches, 300 variables, and hundreds of pages of text in the game so far, it's extremely time consuming to do.

That being said, there is already a walkthrough written by the wonderful Deimos which can be found in our discord, which is also where changelogs are posted.

Thanks for your continued support and feedback everyone. Together, we shall create the best possible game! xoxo

AsurAssTitties

Aug 2, 2023
Go in the save folder of the game (usually in the www folder) pick which save you want to edit (file1.rpgsave is your save slot 1 ect) drag in into the website. Edit your stats then download the new save, cut the save from your download folder then paste it in the save folder and replace the old save.

Then just load it.

thanks alot! I finally got it with trial and error. 72 fucking days of torture being weaker then my own level 1 self. but I finally got it. bit disappointed there weren't more maledom scenes but god it was nice to finally fucking win after putting in 9 hours and 27 minutes of my life. I have run into a new problem though folks, how do I collect ore?

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Thank you for making this game. I think it's lots of fun, I didn't play it several times, so I don't know what can happen aside from my play-through. It's well written I think. And I haven't even finished all the content. Whenever I play I have thoughts about the mechanics and design, so I'll try to summarize this here:

The quality of the game could improve heaps if you remove all repeated dialogue sequences that read like it's the first time this is happening. One example: the Inn-keeper repeats the whole super long speech about work every time you ask for work, and you have to agree every time. Instead you should decide for each dialogue whether it's a one-off thing or not and write a much shorter version of it that fits into one dialogue box. This is probably much easier to do than original writing.... so, whenever you are creatively stuck, maybe do this dialogue shortening revision.

I am often unsure about whether the game expects me to be able to win fights or not. In the beginning, I learned that losses lead to sexy content, but then the green lady (I didn't play/read/watch the source material) wants a lot of money.... a seemingly impossible amount of money. Was I supposed to really try hard to win all this time? Ok then, I started to try harder, which now is perhaps too late, being so susceptible to the various seduction moves. Is the idea that you pick a character to please and shape the tactics/equipment around what they want?

The game often punishes you for being pervy, but we are pervy, as players of this game. I feel like the game wants to teach me to not play such games and focus on success in life. You get stat boosts when Irelia trains you, but not if you peek. So peeking is bad, I guss, it leads to failure. It's an unexpected message from a game like this.

The iron ore stuff is nice. Maybe have more ways to earn money on the side.

There isn't much I can do now to appease the green lady without vast funds.

I tried to take the opportunity to learn from the other characters, but the progression is none, or slow. I didn't learn any abilities that were useful (spark does 0 damage, no idea what the purpose of this is). I guess I should have paid more attention. I think I just learned a new spell from Lux, not used yet.

But, if pervy behaviour is bad, and I need to pay attention: couldn't I have invested all this time to acquire new skills for my real job and be more successful in real life, get a propmotion, and real money?

Generally, I struggle to understand what the game wants. Most games try to nudge you into some behavior, but maybe I missed important information. The hidden treasure chest up the waterfall suggests that there are secrets on the maps, but I didn't find anything else (if the mining-equipment counts as a secret then also that). Are there more secrets, or is it a one/two time game-mechanic? There are so many places on the maps that look like they could be secrets but don't do anything. Also, Lux apparently has a key to her door - I did not find it.

I'm sure you don't want the player to be rich, rather you probably want them to be in conflict: do I earn money or see butts?
Maybe have a character that gives you truthful advice which takes into account that you actually want H-content, rather than the power of a god. Everyone in the story assumes that we/all want to win the prize of the competition, so I am not sure whether I should trust them with their advice.

In normal RPG games, the player's goal is also the goal of the story, they match; but not in sexy games - story and player care about different things; the two can be in conflict.

What if character advice/ stated goals all lead to me becoming stronger, win lots, and never see anything sexy? I wouldn't want that.

So, here is my suggestion: think for yourself ways you really want the players to play to get the most out of the game, and have a character in the game suggest this (like the pirate lady, but she doesn't give very useful advice so far). Make that new one also an eccentric wacky character. Maybe a wise, perverted old man/lady who has lived a rich life, but has lots of regrets and fond memories.

Sorry if any of this is obvious or dumb.

But, in any case: good luck!

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes