RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Can anyone post a save where the Lux sub is below -66? I'm stuck with continuing the workout and can't get past -66 and the blowjob scene. Well, or at least tell me what needs to be done to go beyond -66. Apparently it all depends on the random number generator or something in the paths of other characters?

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
I've been practicing the submissive path and Katarina is the best! I hope the finale can make her the winner and everyone else her slaves!
Not a bad game, but it's unclear how to gain progression points in relation to the character. Either you have to give up or you have to fight to the end.
But in the end I found all the scenes I wanted.
Few pictures, really few, but the characters are drawn well.

Last edited:

Xyzk

Nov 6, 2019
Lux first sex event doesn't trigger. I can force trigger the event with mtool but it only shows the text and the original event itself doesn't activate on its own literally tried everything unlucky.

saderlane

May 24, 2022
I remember trying this game a good while back. My main issue with it was every character (on the sub path) hated you and treated you like ass, even if you were loyal to their whims. Has that changed at all or is this still a lot of "abuse simulator"?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Yeah, that is a part of femdom, why r u even playing this game if u dont like that stuff
Nah i get what the dude is meaning. There is gentle femdom and degrading femdom.

A woman forcing you to do degrading stuff while laughing at you and insulting you is degrading femdom

A woman ordering you to do degrading stuff but praising you, rewarding you, touching you kindly is gentle femdom.

It's true that almost every character in the game are more of the first type. I'd say Lux is more of the second tho, and Irelia has both. Qiyana and Katarina definitely first case.

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Nah i get what the dude is meaning. There is gentle femdom and degrading femdom.

A woman forcing you to do degrading stuff while laughing at you and insulting you is degrading femdom

A woman ordering you to do degrading stuff but praising you, rewarding you, touching you kindly is gentle femdom.

It's true that almost every character in the game are more of the first type. I'd say Lux is more of the second tho, and Irelia has both. Qiyana and Katarina definitely first case.
Well, in general, in fact, Katarina is not so much femdom as pure sadism enhanced by a craving for violence.

TheBackup8145

Apr 26, 2020
I'm absolutely loving this game so far, but I am kind of confused on how the weekly wins work. I want to support Lux the most and have her win battles, but even if I defeat all 3 of my opponents (for some reason it pulls you out at 3 instead of letting you fight everyone? It's supposed to be a tournament?), some random girl wins instead. I would literally beat Qiyana or Katarina, and then two seconds later the game says they won the tournament for that day. Meanwhile, Lux hasn't gotten a single win. Are the win amounts predetermined? Are they random? Can we support a specific girl to get the most wins? I'm only about 20 days in in-game so idk if it gets explained later, and I couldn't see any info about it.

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
I'm absolutely loving this game so far, but I am kind of confused on how the weekly wins work. I want to support Lux the most and have her win battles, but even if I defeat all 3 of my opponents (for some reason it pulls you out at 3 instead of letting you fight everyone? It's supposed to be a tournament?), some random girl wins instead. I would literally beat Qiyana or Katarina, and then two seconds later the game says they won the tournament for that day. Meanwhile, Lux hasn't gotten a single win. Are the win amounts predetermined? Are they random? Can we support a specific girl to get the most wins? I'm only about 20 days in in-game so idk if it gets explained later, and I couldn't see any info about it.
i think right now the weekly wins are completely meaningless

anyone correct me if im wrong but the number of wins means nothing and you cant influence it in any way

Reactions: Saturn23
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes