RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

borndeformed88

Feb 18, 2019
I understand the frustration, but this is a DEV build. Ie, it is supposed to be buggy. This is an early access test build given out to Patreons for Christmas. If you guys stopped using leaked dev build links and just waited for me to post updates here myself when they are ready, there would be significantly less issues.
fyi, the Christmas event keeps playing week after week, and for me, sometimes on a Friday (I suspect the event triggers on a saturday). It seems to overtake other events and causes issues. Is this event supposed to be re-occurring?

I am playing on LoDv0.9.1DevBf3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
fyi, the Christmas event keeps playing week after week, and for me, sometimes on a Friday (I suspect the event triggers on a saturday). It seems to overtake other events and causes issues. Is this event supposed to be re-occurring?

^ This F95er wished for Christmas everyday. XD

awaf113

Oct 10, 2019

Same

Also the trigger for the pirate girl's handjob scene is broken, it works correctly first time but then the scene is played out even though I made no bets with her

Oct 10, 2019
9.1 Dev Bugfix-3 Mega

BF-3 In-game Lux Progression guide updated for v0.9.1 Lux progress screen (purple flame blacksmith 2F) now has some different facial expressions based on your D/S stat, and numbers have been updated to the new patch Book returning chore should now stop Lux from telling you to get back to work. Lux foot rest move now takes less time Struggling out of Lux foot tempt no longer plays dialogue as if you had failed If Lux uses foot rest while currently in foot tempt move, it will no longer make her invisible, and will now use the new bootless footrest art if you accept her Lux’s bedroom door will not longer lock you in once you pick up her laundry Returning her laundry now removes it from your inventory, and you can’t keep cleaning it again and again Morderkaiser’s Opus book (ie leg squeezing scene) no longer causes a freeze Will no longer play scene where Irelia tramples you once she wins once Irelia DP>10 Will no longer play Qiyana Findom scene if Kat+Qiyana duo scene is about to play Lux will no longer comment on the Collar if you use day 30 or day 50 skip. Christmas music track added to scene.
Could you upload the latest bugfix please?

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
The game gets stuck with a black screen at the end of the christmas event every time I try to play it, I'm stuck. Also the above blacksmith room lux event is bugged and results in an endless dialogue loop.
Only way I got out of that was navigating to the portal and fighting once, after the first battle my vision returned to normal.
After the Christmas event your character spawns inside the tent so just walk down until you're outside and try to go to the portal from there.

Kuronek

Nov 17, 2023
Only way I got out of that was navigating to the portal and fighting once, after the first battle my vision returned to normal.
After the Christmas event your character spawns inside the tent so just walk down until you're outside and try to go to the portal from there.
Also having irelia boots in inventory prior to event helps. If you clean boots while screen is blacked its returns you to normal too.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Latest build seems to be broken... If I enter the vacant room above the blacksmith, it just loops through all of the dialogue for Lux's cleaning events.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes