RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I'm on first day. The first round is over and I've talked to every character in town. The innkeeper told me that she doesn't have a place or any work for me. I don't know how to progress from here.
I think you have to talk to Lux again, she suggests the tent outside, next to the inn. Otherwise just try the tent directly.

If this didn't work, just ask again. I'll be able to check it later.

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
I think this game is so good! Lot's of game events, lol-based characters are good and battles are fun

It's very interesting that there are two sub routes and dom route

For now, Dom route is main content in the game but the other route are further developed later, I hope there will be switch&variables that interacts between the two routes like:
Lux stacks 'revenge' while she's in sub state, then position has changed from sub to dom - some event occurs depends on revenge stack

Ikillforbread

Sep 27, 2020
Game is a lot of fun, really. I've probably played through at least 4 times. That being said, having already progressed through the game and just trying to see old scenes is a fuckin chore. The "gallery" system currently in place is not intuitive. I tried to keep a save for every event, but we're only allowed 20. IMO increase the amount of saves or implement an event gallery that works. fvlaenix is a genius when it comes to this stuff and has assisted devs in the past with these kinds of tools if you're interested in pursuing that route.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Game is a lot of fun, really. I've probably played through at least 4 times. That being said, having already progressed through the game and just trying to see old scenes is a fuckin chore. The "gallery" system currently in place is not intuitive. I tried to keep a save for every event, but we're only allowed 20. IMO increase the amount of saves or implement an event gallery that works. fvlaenix is a genius when it comes to this stuff and has assisted devs in the past with these kinds of tools if you're interested in pursuing that route.
A proper gallery would be nice, of course, but in the meanwhile you can do what i do: just copy and rename the save folder of the game and save again to create a new one. Last time i played this game i had about 50 saves in 3 folders, because i kept trying things out.

Reactions: Excalibis

Santi34

Apr 22, 2023
Hello everyone, for some reason Lux seems to be telling me "Student get back to work" even though there are no chores active. Is there a way to get around this bug? Please advise EDIT: the game version was incompatible so it was throwing errors!

Last edited:

Santi34

Apr 22, 2023
also, there is a bug with the mace, it doesn't stun the enemies like it is supposed to, instead only dealing damage...

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Is there a guide to actually winning battles? I've tried multiple runs and I can't win.
On the first two weeks, while it is possible, it is not very likely to win unless you are lucky and / or willing to reload a lot. By the third week tho, even if you are a bit unlucky, you can have the mining pickaxe, the chainvest and the glacial buckler which makes fights winnable. I got a rejuvenation bead too, which makes the fights against Irelia a default win and Katarina and Qiyana are also quite beatable without anything else. The updated Lux can be tricky and i suspect that some magic resist based gear is needed.

Very important: Avoid fighting Ahri at all cost! She has a skill that drains your attack permanently which can make combat simply impossible.
Similarly avoid Qiyana until you are geared up properly, because losing to her can seriously nerf your character as well, tho at least this doesn't stack like Ahri's punishment does.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
On the first two weeks, while it is possible, it is not very likely to win unless you are lucky and / or willing to reload a lot. By the third week tho, even if you are a bit unlucky, you can have the mining pickaxe, the chainvest and the glacial buckler which makes fights winnable. I got a rejuvenation bead too, which makes the fights against Irelia a default win and Katarina and Qiyana are also quite beatable without anything else. The updated Lux can be tricky and i suspect that some magic resist based gear is needed.

Very important: Avoid fighting Ahri at all cost! She has a skill that drains your attack permanently which can make combat simply impossible.
Similarly avoid Qiyana until you are geared up properly, because losing to her can seriously nerf your character as well, tho at least this doesn't stack like Ahri's punishment does.
Is the attack drain a skill she uses in a fight or if you lose?

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Is the attack drain a skill she uses in a fight or if you lose?
It's on lose. I haven't fought her in the current version yet, but a few patches ago even if i dropped her health to 0 she would just jump at me and win anyway. With full gear it wasn't actually difficult to beat her, she only won if she spammed her orb attack, but unless her combat was patched, her stat-drain was guaranteed as soon as the combat starts.

Reactions: Doom Marine

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Does anyone know why the stairs to go back to the the first level in the inn are "locked" it keeps making a sound like it's locked whenever I go up there, and it is on day 5.

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
So, i went full sub towards lux and kat, got the best gear and get mauled in every battle against those two, is there a way to reverse the situation in the same file?? I want to see the content for submesive lux : (

Reactions: Rectifier07

diraptor

Aug 25, 2019
So, i went full sub towards lux and kat, got the best gear and get mauled in every battle against those two, is there a way to reverse the situation in the same file?? I want to see the content for submesive lux : (
Just hack your stats if you really have to, but the sub route is bugged at the part where you have to get the key to her room, at least for me and one guy above, let me know how it goes for you.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes