RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
When entering the room in Morgana's shop for the first time Morgana is at the doorway and I can't leave, any way to fix this?
This only happened to me if I held the skip button and/or left click to make the game run faster. If you enter then room with her and just slowly let the scene and dialogue play out it should work without issue.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone. I have a little problem. I have in my possession Irelia's CLEAN boots. But upon finding her on the battlefield, I tell her anyway that I forgot to clean them. After being defeated, there is no scene where he gives me the boots again. There is no scene, and I can't progress any further with this character.

Reactions: Apice and kacchi420
Feb 18, 2019
Hello everyone. I have a little problem. I have in my possession Irelia's CLEAN boots. But upon finding her on the battlefield, I tell her anyway that I forgot to clean them. After being defeated, there is no scene where he gives me the boots again. There is no scene, and I can't progress any further with this character.
Story of my life brother :(

• Haha
Reactions: Apice and el-lemi
Aug 3, 2022
Can we get a list of potion making recipe? Also about Lux's wearing, is she wearing pantyhose, stocking, or legging without socks? Can you add pantyhose scenes to her? Since remove armor would remove her boots and show pantyhose

Reactions: wtfalan

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to avoid light binding? Even with the resolution skill at maximum, I can't break free, and the fight with Lux is virtually over. I haven't been able to take her armor off either, she always manages to avoid it.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to avoid light binding? Even with the resolution skill at maximum, I can't break free, and the fight with Lux is virtually over. I haven't been able to take her armor off either, she always manages to avoid it.
By reloading. I had fights where Lux used that spell 4 times and that was it.

Other than that i can only speculate: Agility stat seem to play a role in breaking free from things as the bulky, heavy gear needed to easily beat Irelia or Qiyana makes it noticeably more difficult to get away from Katarina's locking skills.

kacchi420

Jun 30, 2024
I too am struggling with this issue, I believe this happened after Qiyana found me cleaning Irelia's shoes after which this issue happened. Pls help me with this one. Can someone pls fix me my rpgsave file. I have been struggling for weeks now

dandylmao

Sep 22, 2022
how do i let qiyana to collar me? I have already let her kill me multiple times she still wont do it. The in game guide just give me 'she enjoys toying with you' and no other explanation

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
how do i let qiyana to collar me? I have already let her kill me multiple times she still wont do it. The in game guide just give me 'she enjoys toying with you' and no other explanation
That scene usually triggered for me in either of two ways: at the start when she demanded to be served and i agreed or a bit later on if i refused to submit every time and she beats me twice in a row.

dandylmao

Sep 22, 2022
That scene usually triggered for me in either of two ways: at the start when she demanded to be served and i agreed or a bit later on if i refused to submit every time and she beats me twice in a row.
I did just that, I refuse to grovel then lose the fight twice. Yet nothing happened

dandylmao

Sep 22, 2022
ok i think i figure it out, you either let her choke you to death or at least damage her a little for it to happen

Kurt von Schwerin

Jan 15, 2023
Just won almost every day in a week and the winner in the friday tavern scene was Ahri, is it a glitch or does the player win scene have different unlock parameters?

Pixeldemise

Apr 11, 2022
I found a weird, if harmless bug, and no idea where to report it. In the morning while in town, Katarina suddenly started acting like it was during a battle, moving around all hyper speed and relentlessly following me. No idea what caused it, but it triggered after seeing her dialog on first noticing Qiyana's slave collar.

And maybe related, I lost the entire day and skipped the battle when I tried speaking to her again due to her "beating you unconscious" event. The previous day I had the scene where you pick between her or Irelia, was spamming A and ended up going with Irelia, and when I went to see Kat that same night, she just told me to let her drink alone in peace. Then the next day, the weird bug happened, and after trying to speak with her once she went all aggro in-town she beat me unconscious and I woke up at night, entirely skipping the battle that day.

Edit: On a related note, day 1, everyone was everywhere at the same time. Like, there were extra copies of all 3 girls doing everything they could be doing when I explored the town before the first battle. Kat was both training at the dummy, and wandering, Lux was in the training ground as well and also wandering around. Going into the Inn, everyone was at the table, as well as upstairs.

Edit2: Lux also magically regains her boots when she runs out of mana. She ran out, I saw her kick me, reloaded the save and tried again, this time making sure to remove her boots with the special de-armor skill, and when she ran out of mana this time, nothing changed and she magically had her metal boots again. Pretty cheap that even preparing for what I knew was coming can't change a thing about it.

Edit3: What exactly is the dark seal? It's in my inventory after letting Morgana chain me, it appears under my weapon item list, yet doesn't actually appear as an equitable item, and also doesn't trigger passively. I don't know what the item is even doing there, as I can't interact with it in any way despite it being in my inventory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes