RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
When entering the room in Morgana's shop for the first time Morgana is at the doorway and I can't leave, any way to fix this?
This only happened to me if I held the skip button and/or left click to make the game run faster. If you enter then room with her and just slowly let the scene and dialogue play out it should work without issue.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone. I have a little problem. I have in my possession Irelia's CLEAN boots. But upon finding her on the battlefield, I tell her anyway that I forgot to clean them. After being defeated, there is no scene where he gives me the boots again. There is no scene, and I can't progress any further with this character.

Feb 18, 2019
Hello everyone. I have a little problem. I have in my possession Irelia's CLEAN boots. But upon finding her on the battlefield, I tell her anyway that I forgot to clean them. After being defeated, there is no scene where he gives me the boots again. There is no scene, and I can't progress any further with this character.
Story of my life brother :(

• Haha
Reactions: el-lemi
Aug 3, 2022
Can we get a list of potion making recipe? Also about Lux's wearing, is she wearing pantyhose, stocking, or legging without socks? Can you add pantyhose scenes to her? Since remove armor would remove her boots and show pantyhose

Reactions: wtfalan

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to avoid light binding? Even with the resolution skill at maximum, I can't break free, and the fight with Lux is virtually over. I haven't been able to take her armor off either, she always manages to avoid it.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to avoid light binding? Even with the resolution skill at maximum, I can't break free, and the fight with Lux is virtually over. I haven't been able to take her armor off either, she always manages to avoid it.
By reloading. I had fights where Lux used that spell 4 times and that was it.

Other than that i can only speculate: Agility stat seem to play a role in breaking free from things as the bulky, heavy gear needed to easily beat Irelia or Qiyana makes it noticeably more difficult to get away from Katarina's locking skills.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes