RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

gub23

Feb 17, 2020
Just curious: is there any advantage to winning? I'm seeing that the more sub you are, the higher the gold, but the more you fight, the less you get.
okay so, to maximize gold for losing, you want to fight and get some damage in but not win, because you only get gold based on the fights you lost

BUT winning a fight does give you 100 gold, so if you can win 2 your already doing better than you would have if you lost

Sep 20, 2020
It is possible to pass! You get a new spell if you do.
It is impossible to do anything right with Lux. I choose the right answers and my character somehow still gets them wrong. I choose to listen to her lecture and this horny mf just decides to ignore my choice? I wouldn't be this pissed if there wasn't a choice to begin with. But this is the game straight up lying to me.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
It is impossible to do anything right with Lux. I choose the right answers and my character somehow still gets them wrong. I choose to listen to her lecture and this horny mf just decides to ignore my choice? I wouldn't be this pissed if there wasn't a choice to begin with. But this is the game straight up lying to me.
Sharandon
Peacefully
Inshu yelegan farnen
The mage itself
The answers above are the "right" answers, and you DO get a new spell if you give those answers.

I do consider it annoying that even if we choose to concentrate on the lecture, the MC doesn't do so. Why give us a choice if it doesn't matter?

ElatedOwl

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2019
There are a few bugs including the above one, they're all fixed in the new version I'm working on. Sorry if you encounter any xoxo

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I disagree. Look like young, fit adults to me. Certainly not literal children figures. Besides they are in their 20s in LoL.
you may need to see a doctor,they dont look like adults to me,even 18 or 16 year olds look older/mature than them,also they are quite small in height.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BraGaming

BraGaming

Jul 13, 2020
you may need to see a doctor,they dont look like adults to me,even 18 or 16 year olds look older/mature than them,also they are quite small in height.
Keyword of yours there is "to me".
Their busts are certainly not that of the average 16year old from when I went to school; but what do I know maybe the last decade evolution really sped up the growth rate of women.
As for their bodies, slender/slim and fit - certainly a lot of women in the mid-late 20s where I live that look like them without extreme proportions; but I'm also not American.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes