RPGM - League of ToxiS [v0.5.0] [SaltySai]

1. 2.00 star(s)

johnnywolf

One of the "better looking" games released by the game dev but like the others this game is pretty buggy. One of the rooms towards the right side in the grassy room you can enter just leaves you stuck in place as soon as you walk through the door which forces you to have to reload a save. The game will tell you to go to some western plain to collect wood but either I'm going to turn wrong place where you can also collect the metal, or the game just simply won't let me collect wood. Therefore not allowing me to progress through the game. I've walked up to the trees, logs but nothing lets me collect wood. All I can collect are the metal scraps laying across the field. I also feel that there should be some kind of leveling system and that enemy attack patterns need to be adjusted so you don't get unlucky and have the enemy use their strongest move 3+ times in a row, forcing you to constantly chug your potions. May come back to this game once it gets fixed. Mind you these problems are on the android version of the game.