RPGM - Completed - Leah's Slightly Naughty Rescue from Another World [Final] [Synapse]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Deathlocker

Honestly the art isn't that great at all but I've seen much worst.

The MTL rating is like a 3/5, with the word wrap fix its pretty legible.

What I dislike about the game is how it still feels unfinished regardless of the translation.

However the bottom line is, if you get past the art, and the fact that it isn't perfect English, It is indeed playable.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

My actual rating number is closer to 2.5 stars out of 5 but here we go.

My total playtime was roughly 10 hours, that does not mean there is in anyway 10 hours of content. A good 5 hours was me testing and seeing certain features, such as the "development" of your Vagina/Ass/Breast. While a cool system it all of them max out at 1500 points, going higher does nothing, It is to be noted that that those numbers can't go down.

The main story is roughly 3 hours with some extra grinding, depending on if you care to keep the MC a virgin. Since there are tougher enemies in the dungeons that will constantly try to rape you, thus you can spend time reloading quite a bit.

There is a "reason" to keep the MC a virgin it seems it leads to ending 1, ending 2 and 3 both seem to be the non virgin endings. it is hard to tell how many endings are really in the game, since Pregnancy can also cause an ending once you give birth, it says something along the line of you quit your adventure to be a mother, start from title screen(aka last save) or start from your house(pregnancy removed like it never happened).

For those reading the pregnancy tag, it is very limited and annoying, anything that fucks you can get you pregnant, but the problem is you have no idea how long it takes to get pregnant, even then once you are pregnant you just continue on like nothing is wrong, till bam you are in labour and are teleported away to the church to give birth.

The "STD's you can get in seem to add some cool flavour text to certain sexual acts that are not locked off when you get one, the problem is the MTL just kills whatever was going to be said.

The actual sex acts in game are weird in that they have really no purpose, you quite literally never need to touch them which is great for Virgin runs, but the problem is that they also don't add anything if you do them. Each event is a 1 time thing, you do the act and that is the scene, you can talk to do that person again but the scene is literally the same. Aside from certain small flavour text differences in some scenes about being a virgin/stds/potentially size of vagina. Nothing changes in the scenes text wise. The pictures will change depending on what the MC looks like(development).

The combat is fine, standard RPGM fights, once you start leveling up you get access to a bunch of spells that really outclass everything, and with a combination of one of TP spells you should be able to kill most enemies without a problem. Armour and Weapons don't really need to be bought, as long as you explore the towns you will find armour upgrades in the red chests and during the dungeons you will find weapon upgrades in the red chests.

Music and sound effects are what you would expect for RPGM games, nothing great a lot of stock stuff.

For anyone just looking for the scenes the recollection room is literally right by your bed in your house. You go in there and to the right there is a switch to unlock all the scenes.