gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I havent found anywhere, but could we change her clothes (that, is, a 'manual clothing change')? Is it possible to make her naked later in the game? If so, it would deserve a exposed and/or a exhibitionist tag. Thank you.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Yes you can make her naked. If you go to the cloathes option there is a nude selection. Unless you have low guilt and you cant do it outside the home @gamiat
EDIT: same idea for changing her into other cloathes. Clearly you have not explored one bit if you did not figure it out already and/or have not played other acerola games, so yeah. From her house go to the north road and search the location. There is a store with a girl where after clicking on her you can buy cloathes. Good fapping

Reactions: gamiat

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Kain ending? I get either normal or bad ending, depending on money, no matter how many times I have sex with him.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Can we please get a Cheat Table for this with Changing clothes codes? Page 3 Cheat tables works All the Codes work except for the Change clothes

Volce

Jul 9, 2017
Ok I am so fkin confused by this game.
There is no gallery at the start menu, I have beaten the game twice getting the bad and good ending but there were absolutely no CGs at all.
I have no stats or suspicion system.

What gives?

Edit: after randomly looking around ... while desperately trying to not spoil myself... I figured out i need a fkin uncensor patch.
you need to patch it, search google kaguragames select your game and there is a patch file on the website, i prefer to choose a 2nd link bcs it was a mega link...

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
Hello, I found 2 errors, 1. I have played until the last day but there is an error "[access error] cannot access file. on windows vista problem. 2. After the image error2 the image immediately freezes but there is still sound when pressed z and then black screen. is this the influence of my last day for taking a job beating an orc? pls fix it next update. thx

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
@erdem4111 Hot damn, no wonder the game cannot find that .dat file, that folder path in the error window looks absolutely bollocks! Either
1) try to run the game from somewhere very basic, like c:\Leanna\, or EVEN BETTER
2) get the game from one of the download links in the OP, maybe? (honestly, that IGG-GAMES version looks shady as fck)

@aonotsukune85 Maybe you can try doing what is says in your 'error1' attached picture and run the game as an administrator? Can be helpful to have the game folder in an easily accessable place without any weird characters in its path and not in system-used folders; like c:\Leanna\ (lol). Also maker sure that the game files and folders are UNCHECKED for read-only attribute - maybe that can help too, somehow.

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
@erdem4111 Hot damn, no wonder the game cannot find that .dat file, that folder path in the error window looks absolutely bollocks! Either
1) try to run the game from somewhere very basic, like c:\Leanna\, or EVEN BETTER
2) get the game from one of the download links in the OP, maybe? (honestly, that IGG-GAMES version looks shady as fck)

@aonotsukune85 Maybe you can try doing what is says in your 'error1' attached picture and run the game as an administrator? Can be helpful to have the game folder in an easily accessable place without any weird characters in its path and not in system-used folders; like c:\Leanna\ (lol). Also maker sure that the game files and folders are UNCHECKED for read-only attribute - maybe that can help too, somehow.
standard open non administrator, not tested for administrator. my location game is "D:\new\Leannas Slice of Life". dunno maybe there is problem with driver graphic card (maybe) because playing without vga card(ryzen3).

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
standard open non administrator, not tested for administrator. my location game is "D:\new\Leannas Slice of Life". dunno maybe there is problem with driver graphic card (maybe) because playing without vga card(ryzen3).
I am honestly having a hard time understanding what you are trying to say, but I suppose you mean you haven't tested it as an admin. Okay... The way to do that is to right-click the executable (Game.exe) for the context menu to appear, and there choosing the option "Run as administrator".

Also, I seriously doubt that you are/were playing the game without a graphics card. :)

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Can we please get a Cheat Table for this with Changing clothes codes? Page 3 Cheat tables works All the Codes work except for the Change clothes
Here it is, i fixed the pointers, just select the clothes you want then open/close the menu for the standing picture to be changed.
I've added a second pointer that i noticed only changed by changing clothes through the menu. Since i haven't played the game yet, i don't know which is the proper one for events, thus if only changing the first pointer doesn't work, change both.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Here it is, i fixed the pointers, just select the clothes you want then open/close the menu for the standing picture to be changed.
I've added a second pointer that i noticed only changed by changing clothes through the menu. Since i haven't played the game yet, i don't know which is the proper one for events, thus if only changing the first pointer doesn't work, change both.
Oh I see Thanks dude this is really going to be very helpful when you want to change your clothes instantly If you're close to the job event that you're aiming for I'll notify you when there's something wrong xD

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Oh I see Thanks dude this is really going to be very helpful when you want to change your clothes instantly If you're close to the job event that you're aiming for I'll notify you when there's something wrong xD
Well i tested it quickly on a fresh start with no clothes unlocked and it seems to work properly, only the first pointer is needed, the other one can be safely deleted. It seems to work even if you don't possess the clothes since i was able to do the first event at the guild requiring the Bikini Armor while not possessing it.

The only thing to note is that it doesn't do anything to the Job Chart which i suppose check if you have the clothes in your inventory. Not that it stop you from doing any job since with the cheat table you can freely change all the parameters except virginity to do any jobs at any time.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes