Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Well i tested it quickly on a fresh start with no clothes unlocked and it seems to work properly, only the first pointer is needed, the other one can be safely deleted. It seems to work even if you don't possess the clothes since i was able to do the first event at the guild requiring the Bikini Armor while not possessing it.

The only thing to note is that it doesn't do anything to the Job Chart which i suppose check if you have the clothes in your inventory. Not that it stop you from doing any job since with the cheat table you can freely change all the parameters except virginity to do any jobs at any time.
Yeah I know It's really coming handy tho The other thing I noticed is yeah you can change clothes the picture will change but the sprite won't unless you change onto it xD guess there's nothing we can do about it atleast it works xD

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Here is probably the last version of the cheat table unless a problem arise.

I fixed the Day of the Week pointer which sometimes didn't work.
Then i added several options for Leanne :
- The Intimate pointer which is kinda useless but allow you to change it's value. I don't know the endings conditions but if one of them check this value then here's the pointer.
- Then 3 very useful pointers to easily access various events. Those allow you to change the state of Leanne's Frustration, Virginity and Pregnancy. Only one pointer evaded me, being the one that point to the state of discovery by the husband.

Have fun playing this game.

Reactions: LordCorwin

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
Here is probably the last version of the cheat table unless a problem arise.

I fixed the Day of the Week pointer which sometimes didn't work.
Then i added several options for Leanne :
- The Intimate pointer which is kinda useless but allow you to change it's value. I don't know the endings conditions but if one of them check this value then here's the pointer.
- Then 3 very useful pointers to easily access various events. Those allow you to change the state of Leanne's Frustration, Virginity and Pregnancy. Only one pointer evaded me, being the one that point to the state of discovery by the husband.

Have fun playing this game.
thank you

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Hello. I've noticed at least a couple of "Baiting" events from Kain that are bugged.

1) The child at the area north of your house, the building on the far right. When you talk to him with Kain, the part of the dialogue where you'd normally make your choice (between having Leanna fuck him or pass) does not appear as a choice at all, but just a line of text with the two options written out. So there is no way to initiate this event as far as I can tell. I'll post a screenshot in a bit just in case it's not clear what I'm talking about.
ScreenShot_2019_0417_13_26_44.png

2) The guy at the guild. I could trigger the first event just fine, but not the second one. Kain speaks to the guy and he says to send Leanna again sometime, but no choice window comes up to accept the event. So this one seems to be stuck, as well.

Are these known issues? Maybe my version of the game is outdated and this stuff has been fixed already, but I have no idea. Any help would be very appreciated!

EDIT: Reading a few pages back, it seems more people have this issue. If there's no update-like solution to it I guess I'll just use that teddy bear from the Kain ending to unlock the bugged scenes... whenever I get around to it.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
1) The child at the area north of your house, the building on the far right. When you talk to him with Kain, the part of the dialogue where you'd normally make your choice (between having Leanna fuck him or pass) does not appear as a choice at all, but just a line of text with the two options written out. So there is no way to initiate this event as far as I can tell. I'll post a screenshot in a bit just in case it's not clear what I'm talking about.
Perhaps the translation (made by using Translator++) wasnt perfect. Some tools use TES-Patcher executable, which needs an additional parameter to extract those choices correctly (-a 102), then whoever translated it should fix it. So yes it's a bug.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
I could not finish the game because the wife is pure stupid and the whole town is full of perverts because why not.
Is there anything like this but in a more serious realistic theme?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Perhaps the translation (made by using Translator++) wasnt perfect. Some tools use TES-Patcher executable, which needs an additional parameter to extract those choices correctly (-a 102), then whoever translated it should fix it. So yes it's a bug.
I...assumed Kagura Games was less automated-mtl-software-with-a-hint-of-editing-for-that-personal-touch and more like pro or semi-pro translators going at it with the legit RPGM/WolfRPGM software...
But hell, I could be wrong (and/or living in a dreamworld! lol).

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
I...assumed Kagura Games was less automated-mtl-software-with-a-hint-of-editing-for-that-personal-touch and more like pro or semi-pro translators going at it with the legit RPGM/WolfRPGM software...
But hell, I could be wrong (and/or living in a dreamworld! lol).
It's definitely a legit translation, through and through. Everything they do is, really.

Otherwise I wouldn't even bother playing this, MTLs take every single bit of eroticism out of any game, haha.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It's definitely a legit translation, through and through. Everything they do is, really.

Otherwise I wouldn't even bother playing this, MTLs take every single bit of eroticism out of any game, haha.
Btw, are you using the latest patch? I think the one in the OP is patched with the V1, and there's been a V4 on Kagura's website for a while now.
Maybe that helps.

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
I need some help. I am stuck on needing a condom for every event, but I can't find one. I've talked to every person in town I could find but nowhere are condoms for sale. Did I miss something or is there a special event for you to be able to get condoms?

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I need some help. I am stuck on needing a condom for every event, but I can't find one. I've talked to every person in town I could find but nowhere are condoms for sale. Did I miss something or is there a special event for you to be able to get condoms?
Oh, I had the same issue... you know the vendor in front of your house? When you click on him he gives you a list of items to buy? Scroll down, the condoms are at the bottom of the list.

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
I don't think this really needs one since it's easy to find all the scene/use the bear in NG+ to unlock them all.

But for those who are having a hard time finding a scene then this is for you.

Might be a few errors since i have been making this in my spare time since it released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Do people have no standards or something?

Nothing in this game is new or exciting. The secondary female was an idea in Kanade Ecchi Worklife. Multiple fetishes are recycled from Imouto Misaki. The corruption happens WAY TOO QUICKLY with Leanna seeming like a total whore from the start.

None of this is good! If this was their first game, I'd say they've done fantastic, but this is their 4th or 5th in their NTR series alone!

They've done better in the past, so why are we applauding a step down in quality???

Reactions: Attis

Typ055

Jan 29, 2019
One thing that annoyed me in this game is how much the dude goes out of his way to manipulate his wife into fucking /getting raped by everyone instead of just coming out as a cuck (which he only does in one of the endings). Corruption was also too fast.

I love corruption and ntr but the writing in this game is just too silly. I prefer the atelier sakura games.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes