RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Can you lose your virginity to Kain or no? Trying to but only ever end up with her rubbing her vagina against his junk.

araara456

Oct 8, 2017
Can you lose your virginity to Kain or no? Trying to but only ever end up with her rubbing her vagina against his junk.
ingame no (only in Kain ending)
ps^ you can acieve Kain ending, if you finish all 3 storylines(fatty-knight-kid) at the point where you lost virginity

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
ingame no (only in Kain ending)
ps^ you can acieve Kain ending, if you finish all 3 storylines(fatty-knight-kid) at the point where you lost virginity
Weird, I didn't finish any of those but still ended up on Kain's ending, but on one hand I did download this from somewhere else so it might have already been done by the person who uploaded it. Don't know never really checked the gallery to see if any of the stuff was already finished. But thank you for the information.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
are there no scenes for ted, the purple haired gnome? He has a heart over his head but nothing happens.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
I'd lol that I am discovering good games like this on steam.

Then, all I have to do is come back here for the real version.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I just found this game.

Do I really have to pay attencion to the whole fighting and money making aspect of the game ? or I can jsut ignore it and go to just storylines I like ?

belvoir

May 17, 2017
I just found this game.

Do I really have to pay attencion to the whole fighting and money making aspect of the game ? or I can jsut ignore it and go to just storylines I like ?
Money is important for items, but you will earn enough money just by following the story. I think there is no fighting.

Reactions: Angmir

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I played so most of Acerola Games (Translated) and no matter what the best one in my opinion is Treasure Hunter Claire for two reasons. 1. Your outfit also changes during H parts. 2. The events don't feel forced on the player. so yep

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes