Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
How i increased the suspicion Stat????? I did a lot of sleazy things and the stat never change....always 0.

The answers are appreciated

Shadow2025

Dec 24, 2018
I don't know if my game is bugged or something cant get any of the hentai scenes when I talk to a character about a job it just goes to black and then I'm at the next day

anh00mien

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 259379

Overview:
In a world where demons exist, Kain and Leanna live in a relatively peaceful village. Kain is a natural-born fighter who hunts demons around their village. Leanna is an innocent and kind-hearted young girl, but also kind of a bumbling idiot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-08
Release Date: 2019-03-08
Developer: Acerola/Kagura Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 259381 View attachment 259382 View attachment 259383 View attachment 259384 View attachment 259385 View attachment 259387
View attachment 259388 View attachment 259389 View attachment 259390 View attachment 259391 View attachment 259612 View attachment 259615
thanks you so much ^.^

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
These Kagura games are shit, they never tell you what to do, so you have to wander around with no guidance at all.

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
Both Kain and Leanna are stupid and they should never procreate. That’s why Leanna is staying on birth control for all time in my play throughs, completion be damned. I’m probably gonna pursue only two of the routes available to me because ending up with Kain’s dad sounds icky. (his brother on the other hand....I’m anticipating the scenes for that. I dig his character design.)

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
You don't need guidance for Acerola NTR games. You find a place where you can work and work. Earn enough money to buy required outfits or optional items. Sleep at the end of the day. Rinse and repeat. Jobs all tell you the requirements needed for H scenes. The 'hardest' one with this one would be the adventurer one. You need to work at the blacksmith a couple of times to get the bikini armor.

The shit part is that you're just playing a handful of miniplots. You have the whole "you owe money" and cuck the lover routine, but outside of that there's not a lot of interaction between them. I played one of the older ones, and the girl was performing a paizuri one day but learning how to do it the next. So if you want something outside of the build stats to collect CG scene then look elsewhere.

Another shit part is that if there's a second girl then she only gets a couple of scenes.

At least Big Tittied School Girl 3 (Yukino, I think) had progress where she did more and more with the boyfriend as you interacted. The previous 2 were just one generic sex scene.

Scenes are alright for fapping but that's about it.
I’m inclined to agree with you on that. Each job in both games are a linear plot that you follow to the end and it gets really dull after awhile. That being said, the prostitution plot line in this game is easily the dullest even though it makes you sooooo much money.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I’m inclined to agree with you on that. Each job in both games are a linear plot that you follow to the end and it gets really dull after awhile. That being said, the prostitution plot line in this game is easily the dullest even though it makes you sooooo much money.
Yeah. It's crazy, since the gameplay forces you to have Leanna become a prostitute for about a third of the in-game time in order to get the money in time... but then there's only two or three renders to show the sex scenes at the brothel. So you're essentially watching the same drawings over and over.

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah. It's crazy, since the gameplay forces you to have Leanna become a prostitute for about a third of the in-game time in order to get the money in time... but then there's only two or three renders to show the sex scenes at the brothel. So you're essentially watching the same drawings over and over.
Yup. It’s like they gave up on the plot line half way through or something. I mean the least they could’ve done was written more smut if they were going to reuse the same pictures over and over again.

Feb 2, 2019
I never pay attention that it was possible to turn Kain into a guy wanting to watch his wife and his friend Nia having sex with other... (Netorase) Never finish the game because of a game crash after several hours without saving one time ... T_T never been motivated again, even by skiping dialog... But seeing the picture here, it renew my motivation. :)

Reactions: rgnar62
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes