just simple

Nov 1, 2019
How can i unlock 3 last house of wonder scene?
I use the bear and i know the scene have filio and kain, I tried many way but still can't unlock it

Reactions: fantain388

wigglewigglewiggle

Mar 28, 2020
Press F4 to maximize the screen, then drag the window to make it windowed-but-full-size then lastly you only need to resize the game window to your own liking. Make sure you're resizing it using the left side border to ensure the displayed picture isn't fucked up again.
Thanks that was a stupid choice the creators made, making the screen bigger than the laptop.

fantain388

Jul 20, 2018
How can i unlock 3 last house of wonder scene?
I use the bear and i know the scene have filio and kain, I tried many way but still can't unlock it
for the filio house of wonder scenes, you have to have seen exactly 4 scenes with filio, then keep going to the house of wonders. I'm still trying to figure out the kain scene in house of wonders and the scene in the gyno.

commshep12

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the last two scenes from the Gynecologist? Also do you have to do something specific to get the 2nd Spying scene with the Young Wizard? The heart icon is still above his head but whenever I talk to him it doesn't give me the option to send Leanna to him again.

fantain388

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the last two scenes from the Gynecologist? Also do you have to do something specific to get the 2nd Spying scene with the Young Wizard? The heart icon is still above his head but whenever I talk to him it doesn't give me the option to send Leanna to him again.
afaik the gyno scene is locked out of the game due to a typo. the condition for the last 2 gyno scenes is for kain to go to the gyno at night when leanna is pregnant, and after you have already seen the 7th/final scene for the gyno event.

unfortunately, when leanna is pregnant, the game reads that you only saw the 4th scene(the final pregnant gyno scene) even though you have seen all of the normal gyno scenes as well as the pregnant gyno scenes. so you will never be able to access those scenes during gameplay the way the game is now

commshep12

Jan 20, 2018
afaik the gyno scene is locked out of the game due to a typo. the condition for the last 2 gyno scenes is for kain to go to the gyno at night when leanna is pregnant, and after you have already seen the 7th/final scene for the gyno event.

unfortunately, when leanna is pregnant, the game reads that you only saw the 4th scene(the final pregnant gyno scene) even though you have seen all of the normal gyno scenes as well as the pregnant gyno scenes. so you will never be able to access those scenes during gameplay the way the game is now
Ah I see, thank you for your reply. If that's the case, then it seems like there are at least 2 Spying events that are bugged out as well.

marneto

Jun 9, 2018
would anyone help?
Cannot locate basic info data /Leanna's Silce of Life/Data/BasicData/Game.dat

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
There is an NTR tag here for good reason, sir. Nuff said.
I guess he's asking for actual cuckolding, as in a husband who enjoys watching his wife getting plowed.
Of which there's plenty of in this game. If the suspicion level raises enough, either by Leanna refusing to have sex with him or by buying "suspicious perfume" at the salesman, the husband finds out about Leanna's sluttyness and enjoys it, even setting her up with the nieghbors.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes