Jun 26, 2018
I'm curious what happens to all the babies? It seems like all it does is effect which jobs you can and cannot do. Otherwise its like they vanish into the hospital. Is that it? I find it weird that she can get pregnant ever day, give up a baby then do it again. If you played the game right she could have like 50 babies lol. Feels like a strange thing to overlook...

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I'm curious what happens to all the babies? It seems like all it does is effect which jobs you can and cannot do. Otherwise its like they vanish into the hospital. Is that it? I find it weird that she can get pregnant ever day, give up a baby then do it again. If you played the game right she could have like 50 babies lol. Feels like a strange thing to overlook...
If I remember correctly, they say something about how they can "magically" implant the embryo later in her. Meaning that she would have the fifty babies one by one during her marriage.
It's not a game to think too deeply about.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Get infinite money via cheat engine walkthrough:
1: Search present money.
2: Buy something or work any job and wait til you get paid.
3: Search new total via NEXT SCAN. (This may or may not work, if not...)
4: Buy something cheap, maybe a condom... Search for that number... it left me with three options... click them all... Make them all whatever you want... maybe one a 7, 8 and 9 to figure out what it what...

This should solve your money issue via cheat engine... Also...

There... now you can grow up to be a cheating doucheweasel in your games just like this guy. Word.

Reactions: Sword26

fantain388

Jul 20, 2018
Get infinite money via cheat engine walkthrough:
1: Search present money.
2: Buy something or work any job and wait til you get paid.
3: Search new total via NEXT SCAN. (This may or may not work, if not...)
4: Buy something cheap, maybe a condom... Search for that number... it left me with three options... click them all... Make them all whatever you want... maybe one a 7, 8 and 9 to figure out what it what...

This should solve your money issue via cheat engine... Also...

There... now you can grow up to be a cheating doucheweasel in your games just like this guy. Word.
or just use this cheat table

Reactions: Asia Argento

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
So..... can she stay faithful or is it full on Ntr?
It's difficult but possible. You can win a lot of money by getting the adventurer armor (with some groping), joining the guild and playing the stealth mini games (avoiding getting hit three times and therefore raped)

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
there are 8 endings in total.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest, I wasn't expecting the first 2 endings, since I read previous comments and they say there wasn't any normal/good ending. Btw, do you know if there is any flowchart or walktrough of this game?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
To be honest, I wasn't expecting the first 2 endings, since I read previous comments and they say there wasn't any normal/good ending. Btw, do you know if there is any flowchart or walktrough of this game?
theirs a walkthrough on steam that gives you an ending guide.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Looks interesting. I asked for a walkthrough here, but noticed one of the latest replies, so edited that away.

I've played a game that looks to be extremely similar to this: Cuckolding Elfen Fire
I haven't played this yet though so can't say for certain.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes