Ren'Py Lecherous Encounters & Wild Depravity [Development Thread]

Satyric

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
I have been working on a sandbox, mostly text-based adult game in my free time, inspired by games such as Degrees of Lewdity and Lilith's Throne. The game is available for free on itch.io, but it is still quite early in development, and I don't think it has enough content to be in the games section of the forum. I don't intend to make money from this game (at least not through subscription services such as Patreon), so my goal with this thread was to get some feedback and ideas and also to share progress information every now and then.

Currently, the game features a somewhat extensive character creation process and the ability to view the appearance of your character and other NPCs through a "paperdoll" system. There is also a rudimentary inventory, shop navigation and quest system, all of which should be expanded in future updates. Other planned systems such as combat, RPG elements, interactive sex and fetishes are still in a very early stage of development. Currently you can create a male or female character. A trap / androgynous body type is also planned but is currently not available in game.

Some fetishes that I plan to include in the game are:
Feet, Pregnancy, Exhibitionism, Transformation, Other Races (Elves, Orcs, Dwarves)*
(* this could prove difficult because of the amount of additional work associated with adding new paperdoll representations)

I appreciate any suggestions or comments regarding the game. Here are a few screenshots and a link to download the prototype:

DemainK

Dec 15, 2020
It seems awesome.I'm looking forward to seeing more content.What's the plan for transformation?

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Greetings fellow RenPy developer ^_^
It looks interesting, and I wish you swift and enjoyable progress!
Character creation is nice by the way :)

Satyric

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
Released a new update (0.1.3.0) a couple of weeks ago ( ). Sadly the combat / sex systems are not ready to be shown yet, hopefully I can include one of them in the next update.

I've also been working on the day / night cycle and in-game dates. Here is a sneak peek:
calendar.png

It seems awesome.I'm looking forward to seeing more content.What's the plan for transformation?
Sorry for the huge delay in replying. I plan to have full body customization, which means changing the size and color of body parts, hair style, etc. Unusual transformations will be more challenging to perform (for example, to change your hair you can just get a haircut or dye it, but changing the size of your breasts will require magical effects or magical items).

I think it would be possible to also add some more extreme transformations (such as horns / tails / wings / weird skin colors), as long as they do not interfere with the character's overall body shape.

I also plan to add a feminization mechanic for androgynous / trap characters but that would probably require more work to implement.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Very interesting, I'll grab the demo to check it out later.

While I also enjoy full image based VNs, I think there's a lot of potential in this sort of format because it reduces the burden of art creation and therefore frees you to make more quality scenario content.

Satyric

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2018
(0.1.4.0), a bit smaller than usual but builds the foundation for some new ideas.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
(0.1.4.0), a bit smaller than usual but builds the foundation for some new ideas.
good job on releasing new updates, it's great that you are keeping up with your development!

Reactions: Satyric