Others legal stuff :7 what can I do and what I must avoid

Jun 7, 2020
hi, I want to make a game :7 I have the program and barely know how to use it, my first problem is...

do someone knows a shit bout the laws and stuff? im from México by the way, I know that this isn't the best place to search but what can I do? put in Google "can I draw a horse fucking someone in my game without being imprisoned and appearing in the international news?" someone knows the limits of what can I do according to the laws in México? its nooooooot like im gonna make the nastiest things I just want to have the line visible, thanks anyways :7 IMG_20230304_214242.jpg

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
do someone knows a shit bout the laws and stuff? im from México by the way, [...]
I'm not a lawyer, but I know enough to know that where you are from doesn't really matter.

"can I draw a horse fucking someone in my game without being imprisoned and appearing in the international news?"
In short, there's four points addressed by Law here:
  1. Can you draw it ;
    Generally the answer is "yes", but there's country where even this is illegal.
  2. Can you own the drawing ;
    If you can draw it and it's your drawing, then the answer will be "yes". Else it depend on your country.
  3. Can you buy it ;
    This don't regard you in the current context.
  4. Can you sell it.
    This depend on your country's Law... and the Law of all other countries in the world.
    Of course, the guy shouldn't have bought it if it's illegal in his country, but you shouldn't have offered him the possibility to buy it.

So, to answer your question, since there's many countries where bestiality is illegal, no you can't.

But you also can't download software without buying them, and you are on a piracy forum... The question isn't if you can or not, but if the risks to be caught are high or not (they aren't that high) and if you're ready to take the risks to face the consequences (that can be really hard).

Edit: typo

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2020
ok I searched and can I say that in mexico it could say they care a pickle bout it so meh, anyways I choose to pass along and draw tentacles or something, they aren't so popular for nothing, but thanks :7

did u know that there's a state in usa that imprisons you up to life for that and aside a state where its completly legal wtf hahaha

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
you can put any stuff into your game as it is marked with fiction and fantasy
No. That is not true.
thats actually pretty useful to know thanks :7
You're trusting an anonymous person on the internet who you don't know if they have any legal training or not. let alone understanding Mexico federal and state laws. Well, actually you do - because no attorney would give legal advice without you either being a client or at least in an initial consultation.

Also, a search on the internet isn't always the best way to get your legal advice. Especially if you have no legal research training or experience. If you are actually worried about the possible legal ramifications of your actions, you should consult an attorney in Mexico. I know that I, for one, would not want to be sentenced to prison in Mexico for these charges. I don't want to imagine what other prisoners would do to a person in this situation, either.

Reactions: Horny Potato20

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
how ever if you are smart you can create everything that is legal
Yeah, no. You've just proven you're only shitposting.
It's easy, you just use "incognito mode" on your browser whenever you post links to your "Lovely Horsecock Sekks Game". The Polizia will never find you. Also, use your momma's credit card when making the Patreon account.

( 100% /s in case it is not clear :cool:)

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2020
yeah all its true, I´ve searched for myself and about me saying that "that was useful" i mean that gimme an idea, but yeah of course I got my limits pretty solid, the bestiality for example, its illegal so im not gonna bother me with that, I wasn't trusting nobody xD but that gimme the idea of making something more fantastic, like goblins and stuff, but thanks for comment!!!

gEroge Studio

Feb 9, 2019
You know you're in the wrong side of game development when you cannot put this experience in your resume.

Me - "I have 5 years of game development and produced 3 games."
Interviewer - "Wow, Do I know any of them, what are the titles of the games?"
Me - "UUuuuuuuh, bye gotta go!"

gEroge Studio

Feb 9, 2019
uh? who are u talking?
I'm just expressing that we can be a game developer, that has made Game Story/Content that could be questionable and have many years of experience, but would we really put this in our resume(if we were looking for a job as a game dev), I doubt many would.

Jun 7, 2020
I'm just expressing that we can be a game developer, that has made Game Story/Content that could be questionable and have many years of experience, but would we really put this in our resume(if we were looking for a job as a game dev), I doubt many would.
well, I think this topic its officialy closed, I don´t have any questions now hahaha, so, are you working in a project? :7