VN Others Abandoned Legasov Legacy [Demo] [Boyslover Studio]

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Capture6.JPG

Overview:
Short story about a futanari blowing off some steam in the local bar. Dialogue is sexual innuendo based upon nuclear reactor jargon.
Inspired by the HBO show "Chernobyl".

Art by: Blackadder -

Thread Updated: 2019-06-16
Release Date: 2019-06-12
Developer: Boyslover Studio
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG Capture5.JPG

Last edited:

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
I don't think the music is really gonna be the only reason this is gonna get nuked. Looking at the pictures, those are CG from Blackadder who makes comics. These pictures are from one of those sets. Unless he has permission from him I don't see how he can use those.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Should this even be posted here ? the "Devs" clearly stole the assets and the renders from other artists, and the people that don't know about it might be gullible enough to support them.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Should this even be posted here ? the "Devs" clearly stole the assets and the renders from other artists, and the people that don't know about it might be gullible enough to support them.

Lets just say i don't think this guy to be Blackadder... :rolleyes:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I don't think the music is really gonna be the only reason this is gonna get nuked. Looking at the pictures, those are CG from Blackadder who makes comics. These pictures are from one of those sets. Unless he has permission from him I don't see how he can use those.
Clearly stolen pictures. Blackadder isn't mentioned on the Patreon page at all.
isn't the renders taken from blackadder's comic?

Lets just say i don't think this guy to be Blackadder... :rolleyes:
Well, credit IS given to Blackadder in the game, so we'll let the dev, Patreon, and Blackadder sort it out.

"Damn it, Jim! I'm a pirate, not a lawyer!"

credit.JPG

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Thank you for the well done tags and description, there are many who fail at being really informative with them. It let me know that it may not be the type of game that I care to play. I wish you luck on your game.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I put a comment on is patreon asking about blackadder, just checked back 20 minutes later and its been deleted.

Fairly safe to assume they haven't got permission.

Reactions: plrdls