VN Legend of Heroes: Trails of XYZ - NSFW Voice Acting Discussion?

Jun 18, 2019
Hi,

I'm casually creating a very small project regarding some characters of the Legend of Heroes: Trails series (it's still going to take ages of course).

Since this is still going to take a long time and I'm still sketching many assets, I was wondering if someone could recommend me fitting voice actresses for some of the characters.
Meaning, voice actresses who sound similiar/sound great in general, like a Sara Valestein soundalike.

So far I only got sketches etc of Sara Valestein, Fie Claussell, Rixia Mao, Kloe Rinz, Vita Clotilde, Claire Rieveldt and Sharon Kreuger. No idea if I'll add more, but those are more than plenty for now. ^^;

Any recommendations for NSFW voice actresses for the mentioned characters?

I'm happy about every comment and suggestion, thank you! :D

Jun 18, 2019
Thanks man, really appreciate it.
hope your game works well
: D
I'm happy you like it so far, it's still going to take ages. xD

Do you happen to know if there's some handy NSFW voice actress list here on F95? A little bit of voice acting makes things more fun, but I literally only know a few voices from Future Fragments and that Helltaker Youtube video. xD

Reactions: ermousa

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
I'm happy you like it so far, it's still going to take ages. xD

Do you happen to know if there's some handy NSFW voice actress list here on F95? A little bit of voice acting makes things more fun, but I literally only know a few voices from Future Fragments and that Helltaker Youtube video. xD
sorry I really don't have any connection to NSFW voice actress here in F95

But I did play some games not long ago like "confined with goddess" here in F95, and it have voice in it BUT only a Small Part not a whole sentence,

For got the Her Name though also (its kinda hot! XD) her range is the "bratty teenage girl to mature sex predetor allurer".

You can check that game and her NSFW actress name is posted on the title screen on the game who's the acress, and her discord?

I stumble some years ago (2016?) a NSFW voices Actress named "VoicelikeCandy" But her Price Rates are way over-the-top, rates per word, and demands more fee if you want it to realese "GLOBALY" not kept yourself. because if not, SHE will use that to sell it at her overgrowing voice store so yeeeaaahhh..

sorry if I did't help much.

Reactions: TheVanillaFlavour
Jun 18, 2019
sorry I really don't have any connection to NSFW voice actress here in F95

But I did play some games not long ago like "confined with goddess" here in F95, and it have voice in it BUT only a Small Part not a whole sentence,

For got the Her Name though also (its kinda hot! XD) her range is the "bratty teenage girl to mature sex predetor allurer".

You can check that game and her NSFW actress name is posted on the title screen on the game who's the acress, and her discord?

I stumble some years ago (2016?) a NSFW voices Actress named "VoicelikeCandy" But her Price Rates are way over-the-top, rates per word, and demands more fee if you want it to realese "GLOBALY" not kept yourself. because if not, SHE will use that to sell it at her overgrowing voice store so yeeeaaahhh..

sorry if I did't help much.
Thanks, I appreciate the info. Yeah, some voice actors are super expensive (like artists and writers), but it's good idea to just look for some games with acting and go from there! :D

Unfortunately I just can't do a casting on twitter or something, but the game needs way more progress first anyways. xD

Reactions: ermousa