3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
i think there was only 1 tier. It's in the patch notes on the patreon and was on the author's trello as a feature for this patch. But i might be stupid

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
i think there was only 1 tier. It's in the patch notes on the patreon and was on the author's trello as a feature for this patch. But i might be stupid
Nah that was in there for a while now.
It was just ultra convoluted to get to cos you needed all your stats maxed.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How are you supposed to get anywhere in this when the savegames keep breaking..
They broke again? :eek:
Well there's save-editing and also the cheats at the start but they don't do much for ya.
I haven't gotten a chance to play .7.5 yet but if my saves work I could upload them.
I've unlocked every scene in .7b and.. I have two saves. One with all unlocks +rip and one without ripped clothes.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
exactly how many vanlen "good girl" scenes are there?
3 for good girl, and 3 for bad girl.
You gotta fail 3 times and succeed 3 times.
So minimum 6 days to get his scenes done and the ability to pick without doing the job at all.
Pro tip for doing that optimally is mashing mouse when you go into the minigame.
You'll automatically do it perfectly if you mash properly since it'll put the cursor back where you left it(i.e. the centre).
Then when you wanna fail let it slide all the way left/right and mash again, you'll fail it, same as above.
There's no timing or skill to it, which I thought there was for a while.
Also so far no real consequences for failing things besides scenes, so you can max out your submission with him fairly easily.

JustForFun24

Aug 3, 2017
Just like to say great game, corrupting tags always catches my eye. Was wondering if there are plans for interspecies breeding (Impregnation, Pregnant) tags or if any patrons of the game has heard as such. During the game a few times the of characters have mention the main as someone who would be good to produce offspring. This is just a curiosity question/thought. :love:

Reactions: cavaemon

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Could you upload your save file? I can't seem to be able to get the 2nd ripped suit by visiting the waterfall again.
If you've ripped it once talk to the lady at the bar and a few NPCs maybe that has to do with it.
Then the next time you have the stolen clothes event at the waterfall the little assholes should rip your clothes more.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
5. How do I get the 'stolen clothes' event? First, you need to unlock waterfall bathing by washing the pot once. Then, you need to have asked Keakrix about the Xyrin. Finally, get into the water to bathe. You have a 40% (as of v0.7) of the event triggering.

on the discords faq
Yup, it's also been said several times on here but no one looks around.
There's a search function that works (relatively) well for answering questions and that's not used either.

Reactions: Megahorse
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes