3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Redstore997

Mar 25, 2018
I'm curious. Does any one feel a bit annoyed that for so much content you are required to fail tasks?
Wouldn't it make more sense to be rewarded with sex scenes for successfully playing the game?
When you look at Krys personal state she is more like "curious" abou sex and stuff. She is not a prostitute or a one night stand. SHe is more likely to have sex with someone she feels something for. ANd I think the devs wantet to program her and the game in that same way. If you do tasks sucessfully you go forward with the story or relationships with the characters. If you fail tasks she gets like "forced"and submissive.

Thats just what i would think.

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
I'm playing version 7.5, and I get a "Rip Cloths"(in red option) from Nesi at night. How ever when I go to click it nothing happens and I have to click the counter option. How do I activate rip cloths option?

Redstore997

Mar 25, 2018
I'm playing version 7.5, and I get a "Rip Cloths"(in red option) from Nesi at night. How ever when I go to click it nothing happens and I have to click the counter option. How do I activate rip cloths option?
Get more Love and Submission. Do "the pot guy" and Vanlens quests. And don't forget to fail those too.

diamdiawda

Mar 18, 2019
Excuse me, how to up the submission, I only have 175 submissions, a lot of scenes unlocked, armory can't get sub now

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
View attachment 314097
CAN'T DO this option, and I only have 175 submissions, a lot of scenes unlocked.
View attachment 314098
Anyone can teach me?? Thanks so much.
You need 300(!) Submisivness to do Eri's lewd scenes after the pot fail (which is insane).
Currently Sub is the most grindy stat in the game and Eri's scenes are not even that good.
I'd say not worth it. Every new game just cheat the Sub with computer, otherwise you'll end up grinding those Sub points for a very long time.

takahahsi900

Oct 25, 2018
I got Cenvir - The Tanning guy (Smith) - I got Sek scene - I got Eri scene- I got nemiri and nesi bath scene at the water fall scene but cant find last scene just see notice "nemiri last scene curent in version" same as nesi- I got Rip cloths-
how to get the Guard from the bathing cloth stealing scene??

My Stats are: Lust 500/Sub 399/Res199

let me know if there is a new event

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
What the requirement to get the second rip clothes phase? I got the scene with automatic full undress with eri, and the options to choose to either do the work or please Vanlen, and the grinding scene with cenvir that might lead to actual sex.
Current stats: F|199 L|415 S|335

Redstore997

Mar 25, 2018
What the requirement to get the second rip clothes phase? I got the scene with automatic full undress with eri, and the options to choose to either do the work or please Vanlen, and the grinding scene with cenvir that might lead to actual sex.
Current stats: F|199 L|415 S|335
Get the waterfall scene. Her "alone" scene.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes