3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Phanatic

Formerly 'Phantas'
Jan 29, 2019
There was that whole other post where I made fun of it and told the guy to do research so they could be as angry and bitter as I am, but you're so defensive you read all of this as anger and offence. Again, says more about you than me but okay.
If that's all it takes to trigger you then that's cool, I'm pretty well aware of what a development cycle is but I'm also aware of what a broken promise with a vague excuse is, whatever that's fine too.

Everyone's a game developer on this site, and spending money on a passion project makes them a skilled, and experienced producer too so by that standard just about everyone has been in the industry, except me of course because I don't use furry emojis.
Given that your post history is just blind defence of these things I'm gonna go ahead and leave you to it.
Have a nice day, buddy.

I dont have to read the entire thread of you messages to understand your attitude - your 1 message tells me everything.
I've read only 1 your message and its nowhere near being vague and researchfull. Its just being negative alltogether.
I take defensive state because these developers deserve a better treatment.
Everyone is a gamedeveloeper here, yes, but I catually work as an artist in a game development company, so you should chill about that.

btw if you wonder, you should read my comments in a low, totally cool voice because I'm not even near to be triggered.
You asked about research? I gave it to you. Thats it.

p.s. you should chill. Eat a Snickers

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
Does anyone know what the last post says in patreon?

Hi guys,
I'm in my country again and after a day of recovering from a terrible jet lag, I'm ready to work again with my rig.
The truth is, it was my intention to release this month's release before I took that plane. So, first of all, I want to extend the offer to make refunds for both April and May pledges. Please, don't hesitate to ask, okay?
I will release 0.7.5 (not 0.8 because the new content is not enough) in two days max. But this is definitely not what I had planned when I started my trip to the Philippines.
I've returned with more worries than I had when I left two months ago. Now I'm in a relationship with a fantastic girl but I'm very worried about her safety, and she's so stubborn that she didn't let me help her so now I'm worried sick until she's (hopefully) out of danger.
Anyway, I need to go on with my life and my work, so I'll end up the finishing touches to this version and start working on the proper 0.8 asap.
Thank you for your patience and support.
Hi guys,
I'm in my country again and after a day of recovering from a terrible jet lag, I'm ready to work again with my rig.
The truth is, it was my intention to release this month's release before I took that plane. So, first of all, I want to extend the offer to make refunds for both April and May pledges. Please, don't hesitate to ask, okay?
I will release 0.7.5 (not 0.8 because the new content is not enough) in two days max. But this is definitely not what I had planned when I started my trip to the Philippines.
I've returned with more worries than I had when I left two months ago. Now I'm in a relationship with a fantastic girl but I'm very worried about her safety, and she's so stubborn that she didn't let me help her so now I'm worried sick until she's (hopefully) out of danger.
Anyway, I need to go on with my life and my work, so I'll end up the finishing touches to this version and start working on the proper 0.8 asap.

Nixxx

Jan 12, 2018

Hi guys,
Hi guys,
the creator travels too much everywhere now. xD

U

User_730526

Just wondering if there is a way to delete old saves. I have like 7 old saves from the 0.5 beta that I need to get rid of.

U

User_730526

Should be in C:\Users\<You>\AppData\LocalLow\LOK Team
That's where all the saves are unless something changed between then and now.
Thanks, I was looking through all my files, guess I missed this area. Thanks again!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks, I was looking through all my files, guess I missed this area. Thanks again!
Yup, the AppData folder is usually hidden so it's hard to find without knowing where to look.
That's where most non-Steam games will drop their saves though, especially flash games and indie projects.

Reactions: User_730526

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018

Hi guys,
Hi guys,
wait....isnt he married...or at least has some kids?since he said that he wanted an office to focus more on work.....?

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
found this today if they really gona made animated scene on this one instead of the side animations only this game will be top 1 furry =D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: found the source enjoy
(Patreon)
New CG animations for 0.8
Hi there guys!
Some developments since last status update...
First, although connecting to my desktop at home was a success, I later found another roadblock with my laptop not being able to manage my local files, so I would have needed to work remotely with Spine, and considering the lag I have with this connection, that is not a practical solution.
But fear not! Then I remembered we still have some unused CGs that Kuja did some time ago, so we could add them to the game at some point. And now that I'm having problems with my main Spine project, that moment has finally come!
I don't want to include a spoiler image here, so you'll see what am I talking about if you follow this .
And yes, that guy is Cenvir... the bastard is getting a piece of K's ass again. ^_^
There's another CG I'll add in the next days, and I'll send you a preview as well.
So, not all is lost for 0.8 coming this May, okay? I'll work very hard to add these as higher lust events with Cenvir, before my time to return home comes (in May 10th).
Oh, and about the trip... I've found what I was looking for and I'm so stupidly happy... ^_^

UnitaryMatrix

Feb 20, 2018
wait....isnt he married...or at least has some kids?since he said that he wanted an office to focus more on work.....?
From the post: <Some weekend ranting... 2019-02-03 00:02> Abelius states that "Oh, and I'm also separating from my ex and my daughters will need child support sent their way, so"
So, definitely was married, and has children... And apparently a new girlfriend, go figure

Reactions: ejmuerte

Phanatic

Formerly 'Phantas'
Jan 29, 2019
found this today if they really gona made animated scene on this one instead of the side animations only this game will be top 1 furry =D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: found the source enjoy
(Patreon)
New CG animations for 0.8
Hi there guys!
Some developments since last status update...
First, although connecting to my desktop at home was a success, I later found another roadblock with my laptop not being able to manage my local files, so I would have needed to work remotely with Spine, and considering the lag I have with this connection, that is not a practical solution.
But fear not! Then I remembered we still have some unused CGs that Kuja did some time ago, so we could add them to the game at some point. And now that I'm having problems with my main Spine project, that moment has finally come!
I don't want to include a spoiler image here, so you'll see what am I talking about if you follow this .
And yes, that guy is Cenvir... the bastard is getting a piece of K's ass again. ^_^
There's another CG I'll add in the next days, and I'll send you a preview as well.
So, not all is lost for 0.8 coming this May, okay? I'll work very hard to add these as higher lust events with Cenvir, before my time to return home comes (in May 10th).
Oh, and about the trip... I've found what I was looking for and I'm so stupidly happy... ^_^
Yes, they do want to make CG animations as kind of reward for achieving a certain point in the story.

The update you porvided is one of the old ones. If you provide such an update, dont forget to mention a date when it was published, so people would not be missinformed.
This particular update was published on April 19th - a whole month ago.

As if right now Abelius is already home and works on the future content. Also a beta 0.75 is already published for $25+ Patrons.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Hmmmmmm~~
It does but they wait a little while before they post the updates.
It's only fair, if you can't deal with the curiosity you can always pay.
The update just came out so give it a while, plus it's like 1am Eastern.

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
From the post: <Some weekend ranting... 2019-02-03 00:02> Abelius states that "Oh, and I'm also separating from my ex and my daughters will need child support sent their way, so"
So, definitely was married, and has children... And apparently a new girlfriend, go figure
ahh beg your pardon and thx mate for clarifiying^^

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes