Cheat Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin (Cheat Menu Mod) [1.3] [ZachyTemp]

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I'm using version 2.16,can work? Also can work in save or a have to start all over again?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Attention, this mod doesn't work on version 2.16!

I'll try to fix it as soon as I can, but since I have connectivity issues and this is a really big game; I can't say an exact date for when I'll update it.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

MrFoen06

Dec 30, 2018
Attention, this mod doesn't work on version 2.16!

I'll try to fix it as soon as I can, but since I have connectivity issues and this is a really big game; I can't say an exact date for when I'll update it.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
Do you have some news for us?

Yukkitte

Jan 2, 2019
Si quelqu'un a déjà modifié le jeu et qu'il pourrait le partager, ce serait bien car je n'ai pas réussi à installer le mod malgré les explications merci.

GraGsoP

Oct 25, 2017
Same here. I don't know how. Somebody pls just tell me
step 1 you have to down both file mod and RPGMrecrypted then extract them all in this game file after that rename file game.rgssad to anything
step 2 in the LOQOO file you'll see RPG Maker XP inside that click on SetupMenu to down app RPG maker
step 3 run RPGMrecrypted=>file(on tool bar)=>Legend of Queen opala origin=>choose the file you renamed=>tool(on tool bar)=>extract all files
step 4 move the "extract" file to the file game

Reactions: pengupepe57

nekonyann

Dec 4, 2017
i started the game with mod and its working perfectly other than that i can't open the art gallery
its says ''unable to find image/0006-Background05''