A small mod that makes the game faster.

Updated: 2024-07-19
Game/Creator: SweGabe - - -
Modder: DaffyRabbit
Mod Version: 0.2
Game Version: 3.24b
Language:

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Rizzler420VR

Jul 15, 2024
Would it be possible to add something like noclip at the push of a button ?

It would make traveling the world map much better because i could avoid some smaller areas by going around them and i could access places where I missed stuff like in a certain prison cell in Castle Warrengard

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Would it be possible to add something like noclip at the push of a button ?

It would make traveling the world map much better because i could avoid some smaller areas by going around them and i could access places where I missed stuff like in a certain prison cell in Castle Warrengard
What does noclip mean?

Rizzler420VR

Jul 15, 2024
Like walking through objects for example a wall for getting items I missed
or in world map walking through forest or wall or if there is water in the way to just walk on it or any other obstacle

For example I have to go through a checkpoint to reach somewhere and i enter the small area and walk through it
so instead i could just walk around it through obstacles without triggering that area

In the picture attached I am in world map
Now for example I want to go to Tower of Descent from the place where I stand now
and to get there I either teleport to nearby city or I have to go through Fierra Falls

And I would like to be able to just walk left from where I stand through the rocks and cliff and when I get past that then continue from that area normally

Could you add something like that please ?

Last edited:

DaffyRabbit

Sep 1, 2020
Like walking through objects for example a wall for getting items I missed
or in world map walking through forest or wall or if there is water in the way to just walk on it or any other obstacle

For example I have to go through a checkpoint to reach somewhere and i enter the small area and walk through it
so instead i could just walk around it through obstacles without triggering that area

In the picture attached I am in world map
Now for example I want to go to Tower of Descent from the place where I stand now
and to get there I either teleport to nearby city or I have to go through Fierra Falls

And I would like to be able to just walk left from where I stand through the rocks and cliff and when I get past that then continue from that area normally

Could you add something like that please ?
Understood. Launch the game through rpg maker and hold CTRL while moving, this will disable the game's collision.

Rizzler420VR

Jul 15, 2024
I cannot do that because when I open rpg maker it says this

Failed to obtain a trial serial number from the nTitles server.

Im using the rpg maker that came with the game

I looked up solutions for this like rewriting stuff in properties and compability and administrator tabs but none of them worked

I can play the game just fine but i cannot open it in the rpg maker