EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
LOQOO-patreon-cover.jpg

Overview:
It's a RPG series I've been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out ...and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can't be.
Currently, I'm making Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode 2 with my mind set on a late 2016 deadline.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-02-28
Developer: SweGabe - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 3.23
Language: English
Other games in the series: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

CG Style Comparison:

Important Note:

!!CHECK THE IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE DOWNLOADING!!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: - - improvement Mod* -
Artsyle Change Mod* - Comics 1
Hero1 thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

9.jpg 2 (2).jpg 3 (2).jpg 4 (2).jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 230
Looks like still invalid
Sorry. Recheck it and see if it works. I think what happened was I was checking 2 links I had. I posted one and then checked it to see the link is invalid. Then checked second link and it worked. I edited it to change the address but I didn't change the url itself.
It should show a file called "LOQOO-Beta.rar"

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Sorry. Recheck it and see if it works. I think what happened was I was checking 2 links I had. I posted one and then checked it to see the link is invalid. Then checked second link and it worked. I edited it to change the address but I didn't change the url itself.
It should show a file called "LOQOO-Beta.rar"
Alright its working now..thanks m8

M

MyNameIs

The 1.08 update link was posted here on August 22, by the way.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Edit made by @TheyCallMeSomething . Reason: Since this was made in the release thread I thought I would add info so people get a better understanding of what this game is. Any problems please contact me.

Authors explanation:
It's a RPG series I've been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out ...and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can't be.
Currently, I'm making Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode 2 with my mind set on a late 2016 deadline.

Mega:
Thanks to @muttdoggy for the link! :cool:

Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: SweGabe
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: v1.8
Language: English
File Size: 560.9MB

Nah m8 its alright i wanted to post the info but didn't know what to write,,,,Thanks

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know what's happened with my computer but it refuses to play the LOQO games anymore. They all have error upon start and crash. I managed to play the I, II, and Orgins 1.00 to completion before they stopped working.

Any suggestions?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know what's happened with my computer but it refuses to play the LOQO games anymore. They all have error upon start and crash. I managed to play the I, II, and Orgins 1.00 to completion before they stopped working.

Any suggestions?
Can you post the error? (and your operating system and the version it's running)

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2016
I'm using whatever RPG maker that came with the torrent of the game. Windows 7 SP3. The image wouldn't upload so here's a link to the picture on

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes