JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
I will just say this about the argument about supporting this game.. I am the person who writes the walkthrough. It is obviously said that it is the HANDHOLD addition. Before anyone that complains about it can deal with what I type. I try to help everyone. BTW I paid my $60 for a game.......

ANYWAY. I would honestly stop supporting this game. Gabe is just using the money to slow this to a crawl. If any of you want to pay me 7500 a month or whatever to do as I please! I would actually do what is expected for the RPG people.....

I wouldn't employ lazy artist either. Really? It takes 9 months to get a scene? Don't support Gabe... Make IT do what IT said it would..... Chapter a year... Plus I am tired of writing corrections every "update" It gets rather old.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Honestly with the fact of how we can get the "Slave Collar" I would actually love to do a slave run! There is text for slave/ master throughout the game. Well text. After EP 1.... It rather died. Gabe got the money... So why bother? Please... If you are a supporter. Please stop! Being that FRACKING LAZY is just a waste of time.. doesn't take 2 years to make 3 maps in a 3d game... Let alone RPGMAKER XP that GABE still uses.

Stop paying a person who won't say they are a male or female... I mean really guys. Why I didn't update my walkthrough... Waste of my time. I mean. why did it take 2 months to do anything that was already there? It takes another script..
BTW that is it. It has to do with every screen with RPGmaker xp. I would make every screen enemy in Colussia make the enemies attacking the play..... in like 30 seconds per screen...

Please stop supporting Gabe... Whatever it is. Leave the boobs from LoQO 2 cheat... That was 8 years ago if Gabe is a woman.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
The worst and the most ingenious thing.. No one knows... Is Gabe a woman or man?

Can you pay me $3000 to say I am a man? I would love to work 3 days for 5 months of work.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Sounds to me like this is a Fenoxo situation. They started off genuine and talented enough to garner support from fans, then over the years of consistent monetary support and success they got lazy and started to minimize work.

ahmdmart864

Feb 1, 2018
My game has a problem with the art work it worked well at the beastman mode for a while and then it changed to the western edition can anybody help ?

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Been playing and i am curious how do i use the gifts that you can buy when i go to my inventory they are greyed out.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I try to deliberately address Gabe just as that ('Gabe') or 'they', since, uhh... it's a questionable matter. Self-proclaimed female for all we know so a 'her' slips by from me occasionally.
This, I've seen people claim both, so I've just adopted they whenever talking about Gabe.

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
I have gotten to were we recruit the cat girl and just wondering if im not far enough to use gifts or are they only used in specific scenes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think there used in a peticuler place if its like the old games. sorry my spelling suck's i know lol.

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
K thx and dont worry about your spelling at least your punctuations is better than mine no i idea how to use those.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So i was replaying from useing the orb and got to a scene that showed up but not in the gallory. It was gallory 3 beastand human the scene was ra taki and the lewed latcherd scene. Was the artist that did the scenes for stye 3 the one who quit.

ahmdmart864

Feb 1, 2018
I there a problem with with human/beastman art work in the game because it keep changing after a while in the game with me ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the beast and human gallory 3 the pictures look great. i am not saying the others don't it's just that the pic's in that one just kinda have a what's the word i am looking for here hmmmm. i still think they need more of kythie scenes tho. just me

hentaif

Apr 13, 2019
Hi
We can't replay GC ? And i unlock many illustrations and i cant see them ?
Need to finish the game ?

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah I realized this too. We cant actually replay the scenes we encountered from the gallery. With all the sounds and text... We can only see the pictures there which kinda sucks. I wish there was some gallery mod like in Roundscape where you can replay all scenes whenever you want with all text, dialogues and sounds :(

Reactions: bb12308
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes