zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the mirror has all the scene's but i think you have had to see them to unlock them. to fix the castle you need to by store's for food and drink's to get worker's then after you get all the place's you can buy talk to black dame. hope that help's i do wonder if you start over how do you biuld up the hart's with those who have stuff have story if you can't do the story part.

hegemonkhan

Jun 14, 2020
loaded the save, and the character constantly runs to the left. how can this be fixed?
this has been an issue since the first game, it's an issue with RPG maker itself and your keyboard, if you press 3 keys at once (keyboards can't do 3 key inputs at the same time), you can lock a key down that keeps you walking in one direction, to fix this, you just have to keep pressing 3 keys at the same time, until you unlock the key again, and stop continually moving in one direction

Reactions: Rize

hegemonkhan

Jun 14, 2020
quick questions, still currently playing through the game (at illusion forest rescuing opala):

1. where is the dig area for map 9's treasure? (is it a new location that I've not been to yet?) (it got holes in trees and looks like it has a bog/swamp, but I don't recognize it from any of the locations with trees with holes in them of the places I've been so far)

2. are the "new" (episode 3.03 public release) monsters' (examples: oniquines and shadowoods, of illusionary forest) legendary monsters in the game? If they are in the game, are they at new locations or old locations? (I'd rather not check (re-visit) every single map screen, trying to find them, if any of them are at old locations, lol), appreciate if could tell me their locations (in spoiler tags, preferable separating them into old and new locations, if they're in both old and new locations), if they in the game, of course

Reactions: HijikataSan

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it may be the swamp net to where you meet the harpy's. i could check and see on my game.
you'll have to find and look around the tijia woodland .

Last edited:

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
I have been playing this game alot recently but I have a question, the girls who have hearts by their name means they are Love interests right? meaning that at some point in the game they will be able to join your party or have scenes?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well to tell the truth gabrielle never said she would not have sex with human's ever one just think's she would not but i think she would fuck anyone really. hell she said she would fuck the mc so i think she my get a sex scene with him too. the thing that get's me is you now the mc's mother will have something happen to her at some point.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes