hijatori

Aug 14, 2019
You can buy the quest log from the item shop, in the same place as the potion shop.

Also use search function next time, the default is to search this thread only.

fire@

Mar 19, 2018
Guys just want to know how do I get to buy upgrades/ where do I locate the properties so I can get to upgrade the castle

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Guys just want to know how do I get to buy upgrades/ where do I locate the properties so I can get to upgrade the castle
you can get upgrades by talking to workers in the castle when you have enough resources.
you get resources from investing in shops, inns, and farms.
to invest in shops, you need to find their sign post (usually inside, near the cashier. some of the farms can be a little harder to find.)
You can get Manpower, a none-decreasing resource, by talking to the black dame, and choosing the option. if the option doesn't come up, try to progress the plot a bit, and try again.

Reactions: Rize and Manturgent

fire@

Mar 19, 2018
you can get upgrades by talking to workers in the castle when you have enough resources.
you get resources from investing in shops, inns, and farms.
to invest in shops, you need to find their sign post (usually inside, near the cashier. some of the farms can be a little harder to find.)
You can get Manpower, a none-decreasing resource, by talking to the black dame, and choosing the option. if the option doesn't come up, try to progress the plot a bit, and try again.
Arigato

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say how far it is to next update and if i read what i was sent right this game should be done in 2021. if i rember right

TavrinCallas

Feb 11, 2019
Trying to clear zones for the explorer titles, but cant finish rivulet hills. Only thing i have left is whatever the card with 3 stars on the title screen indicates, dont know what im missing.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
qiuck question through out the update's i have not found any more card's is there a list were all of them are at.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you have to buy the gallery book but the castle has one when mc get's his room you have to have the mirror but also have had to see the scene's too.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes