RPGM - Legends of Metrobay [v1.3a] [Oldboygames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

bahamut2195

I LOVE the idea here. Super heroines, mind control, femdom, all rolled into one sounds incredible. The subject matter is fantastic. But this isn't a game as it stands right now. The "battles" are essentially scripted events, the scenes have zero player agency to them, the gameplay is practically non-existent. The dev needs to consider going the VN route, or really focus on adding a worthwhile gameplay loop or the potential from the subject matter will be completely wasted.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

chloexofan

Can't wait to see some amazing Finister Bondage and latex! Liking the little micro demo so far.

If the author is watching, feel free to maybe be a little wordier with the kink~ Sets up the mood better.

Also, I do find some of the most engaging RPG Maker-like games tend to incorporate in battle kinky status effects and kinky attacks. But depending on the skill level that might be me asking for too much.

Can't wait for more~ <3
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5870572

As with all games I review, this is not a final score. Why? Because this is not a final game.
    I like the premise of the game. A lot, really. However, my days of playing these games on the internet have jaded me enough to not expect anything from the dev.
    I wish the dev the very best and hope to see great things from them soon!

I realize that this is a proof-of-concept game, but the fights were anti-climactic for me. I hope the dev will fix this before long. Thanks and Good luck!