Others Abandoned Leira's Sex Stuff [v1.2] [Meakrob47]

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
When i start the v1.2 the girl is black, like textures wont load. Any tips ?
Sounds like something is missing, or you're playing the game on a literal potato.
Did you run the game inside of the compressed archive? Or did you extract it to a new folder.

willblow

Mar 25, 2021
Sounds like something is missing, or you're playing the game on a literal potato.
Did you run the game inside of the compressed archive? Or did you extract it to a new folder.
Naah my setup is 2years old. I extracted the archive into a new folder. Run the executable but seem like textures are not loading.

There is a window when i start the game that says:
"Color management: using fallback mode for management"
"BLT_lang_init: locale data path for translations not found, continuing"

I downloaded multiple versions from multiple sources still the same problem.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Naah my setup is 2years old. I extracted the archive into a new folder. Run the executable but seem like textures are not loading.

There is a window when i start the game that says:
"Color management: using fallback mode for management"
"BLT_lang_init: locale data path for translations not found, continuing"

I downloaded multiple versions from multiple sources still the same problem.
That's odd, but I have no experience with Blender based games. So I have no clue.
The only thing I can suggest is to update some software, granted you have them installed to begin with.
Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist)
Microsoft .NET framework
DirectX package supported by your system
Graphics driver

If these don't fix it, I'm at a loss.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
the links to this game are dead and the uploadheaven link doesn't work either since everytime I try to download it from the site a pop up ad comes and then, when I try to download it again I keep getting redirected to a 404 error page so is there by any chance the links can be fixed?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
the links to this game are dead and the uploadheaven link doesn't work either since everytime I try to download it from the site a pop up ad comes and then, when I try to download it again I keep getting redirected to a 404 error page so is there by any chance the links can be fixed?
Download from itch

My bad thought this was the newer thread

Pretty sure you can still get the older build from lewdvrgames, but you'll need an account

Reactions: Betelman