Others Abandoned Leira's Sex Stuff [v1.2] [Meakrob47]

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hm, according to the tumbler, the name of this game is actually "ieira's sex stuff." with an i, not an L.

typo? cause some web also call it leira... or maybe because its a capital i but people see it as l?

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Wow, this thread had zero activity for almost 2 years. I wonder how that speaks to the update frequency?

Also, I swear that the girl looks like someone I remember from high school. Real fucking weird.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
The face is so specific looking I'm willing to bet it's a girl the creator knows.

Can you imagine adult games where we can customize girls to the point they they look like RL girls? No one would leave their rooms and the world would burn to death.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok her head is the weirdest thing i've seen today... and i just came back from rule34.
other than that, it looks pretty ok

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well stop being so shit at sex and it won't be a problem then, will it?
I got expert advice on my sex technique.

A great poet once wrote "and then we'll do it doggystyle so we can both watch X-files".

I bend over, put the TV and tell them to let me know when they are done.

She must not have liked my choice of show.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Just as a note to everyone, I think he switched to the other platform instead of patreon that many adult content creators are switching to. I forgot what it's called
Also there is also his twitter where he is showing off his progression on the new game

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
saucey

They are still around their dumblr was hit by dumblr's stupidity and their patreon is under review. They have a twit account and a different blog out there. This game is dead they have now switched to unity so this should get the abandoned tag.