Others - Abandoned - Leisure Yacht [v1.0.2] [TheMoonPeach]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fugazi666

hilarious game with beautiful and hot female characters and a nice enough storyline with many interesting and sexy scenarios. it is buggy though. i'm playing the 1.0.2 (so called completed) version and save files bug out from time to time. good thing, there's an easy fix for it (changing currenttime value to positive). sometimes screen goes black in-game too, but all in all, since there's an auto-save feature and even when that gets corrupted too, you know how to deal with it, it's not a biggie. i'm fully enjoying the game, perhaps the humor even more than the 18+ parts. rarely a game manages to make me laugh this often. i'm sure it got a very undeserved overall rating because of the technical shortcomings. i wish the dev could hire or get the help of someone technically more savvy to get the bugs fixed in time and his game could be valued much more, much earlier. still, since it's easy to overcome them in the current version, i don't want to deduct a point. it's simply a great game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

PhoenixFireeye

The renders look nice to begin with, but they get worse as the game progresses. The story starts out interesting but soon becomes boring and bizarre.
    The game is super buggy and even though it claims to be complete, there are several scenes that are replaced with "Work In Progress" images or just don't load the images for it (just text). Also, when playing the English version, there are several (at least 15) lines that aren't translated and almost all the lines are poorly translated.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

cxx

graphics very nice same with story but actual game is grindfest since needs to study and read maaaaaaaaaaaaaany things before can advance anywhere with story and even that would be slow since needs to chat with each girl daily (making game like dating sim) also game has nasty bug where screen can go pitch black and while clicking screen sometimes helps it doesn't help always meaning that needs to reload game and if save is few hrs old then redo things.

not recommended to any1 besides to masochists who like grinding etc.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

FourSteps

Terrible performance. Game fails to load on 75% on half the attempts to load a save, getting stuck in an endless black screen. What otherwise seems to be a good game is strapped down by technical problems that cause it to be incredibly frustrating to play.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

andreev82

The game was pretty great at the mid-game, but after the island it became shitty.
    Plus, it was an update every 3 weeks, then they added delay, for less content every update.
    This game had a lot of potential, and it became a whole mess.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

SemperNefarius

Story had an interesting premise but the english is just too damn bad.
    It's actually painful to read.
    Characters are quite boring. All they seem to say is "piss off" and you are unable to interact. Seems weird to say that on the first meeting for sure.
    MC is said to be smart, but he speaks and acts (you have no choice there) like an absolute moron
  7. 4.00 star(s)

mmmelie

Main character is pathetic, but the rest of the story is entertaining. The UI interaction is a bit rough, though: If you click too fast, the game will hang. Such issues occur regularly. Also, the fade-in/out delays are comparably huge and the game requires me do a lot of grinding.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

libertypics

The yacht is powered through the ocean by the horsepower of your grinding, this is sadly the next in adult gaming's tragic list of decent scene ideas and decent art buried behind devs that confuse grind with game play. I want to give it a two but I just can't, the grind is that bad, there are just better options without so much wasted time available. If someone ever cg rips it maybe do that but otherwise, this wouldn't have been a good game 10 years ago much less now. If you insist on trying it, wait until an up to date walkthrough is available here and don't encourage the dev's bad habits by paying for the walkthrough.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

XKimky

Everything in this game except the render is terrible. Lots of useless grind you dont even know what for. Lots of stuff to grind too so getting even more confused and I dont even speak about some events only occurring once per week on a set period.
    There's no hint as well so you're all alone trying to figure out what to do with whom. Also some stuff seems broken, like diving or retrieving some items.
    All in all a waste of time for me.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Samken

Pros:

1- Renders look good I guess

Cons:

1- Saying the game is grindy undervalues the exact amount that you'll need to do. There are 3 types of grinding here: Stats, Money and Relationship. All are needed to progress through the game.
    2- RNG elements, which correlates directly to the grindy nature of this game.
    3- Instant Game Over Choices, hope you save often.
    4- Suffers from typical "Sandbox" Syndrome. Many events involve talking to characters in specific locations where they may only appear once or twice a week at a given time, but of course, you don't have to talk to them once you have to talk to them 3, 5, sometimes even 10 times to complete a given goal.
    5- Engrish
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Gentoo

Lowered from a two to a one as it only got worse over the past year and a half!

What's good about the game is there's some nice renders and the models are pretty hot as well as the story, while being a bit far fetched is refreshingly unique.
    What's so bad is the endless grind and while not absent of a walkthrough you'd need to pay $10 for an outdated one on the developer's website and without it the endless grind make the game worthless especially given the lack of progression, sex scenes and decent animations so unless something changes soon to lessen the grind and help the players get through the maze then I don't see this gathering much of a following.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Wolfbanne

"Leisure"?? Hardly....the grind is painful, and there's no clear progression....you think you're making ground on one of the girls, but you end up still in the same stupid loop. Even after an "event" you're still stuck with the same lame dialogue over and over again.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Grande tigre

Hi, I've waited to review it because I wasn't sure devs would have solved save/load issues. Now this works and I have to give all my positive feedbacks for one of the more promising products I saw in some time.
    First thing I noticed is the quantity of content for a new game. There's a lot of things to do, difficulty is almost balanced and the game is never boring or too hard.
    There's a lot of places, characters with its own personality. You always have the idea you're talking with different people, not always the same one with another face.
    The story itself seems intriguing and and bodes well, it's clear there's a lot of thing still to come (thou missing at this time, I guess they will be introduced in the future).
    Adult content is never given away too easily, this makes it a little more realistic and challanging.
    The idea of saying where are other characters on the map is really good, mainly because there's a lot of places they could be and it would be difficult to find them otherwise.
    I have little critics to do, but I'd preferred the save-date of the savegames near them somewhere. Bye
  14. 2.00 star(s)

rhev

So first of all there's a lot good to this game, but there's sadly more that's bad. I'll discount the fact that the models are often used in other games. That's just going to happen and not a thing worth getting upset over in my opinion.

What's good is that it seems like the framework is there for a very nice sandbox game. The graphics are well done and titillating right off the bat.

Now, unfortunately we move onto the bad, and that pushes it down to 2 stars. First of all, the writing really needs a proper translation. It's hard to follow at times, and there's even inconsistency in the writing. For example is she his dad's girlfriend, or stepmother? Because the daughters are referred to sometimes as step sisters. What? When did that happen? Next there's sudden dead ends with no clue what the right choice should be that kicks you back to the main menu.... so save often. Finally there's really nothing distinguishing about most characters, and when there is, it's very tropey.

It's not TERRIBLE, but I wouldn't say this game is good. I'd certainly recommend giving this one a pass for a few updates at least.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

light03

A fair amount of content for the first version, nice models. Potentially, a good sandbox game. Good characters, femdom lovers should appreciate.
    From the bad - I have already seen many of these models in other games, so I rated the game at 4.
    I will not write about technical problems. I am sure that this is only the first version and they will definitely be fixed in the future.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

botc76

I started playing this, but I had to stop.

It's once again just the same characters you've already seen, the same old character models and another routine story and setting with broken English.

Sorry, I just can't stomach those anymore.