Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I have been invited to the lab on Monday but how do I unlock it so I can come and go? Do we have a walkthrough yet? How do I get the two new characters? How do I get Caddy to find about the gloves?

Ren94r

Jan 2, 2019
Already finished 0.0.9 version, this is the third time that i sent 5$ to substain the game developers,but in my opinion only 4 achievements are few(in 90% of case no new relevant scenes in this new achievements, only dialogues no relevant scenes)
Very confused when i see that the sister’s scene is the same as described in a older posts on moonpeach page(they spoilered a only dialogue scene for now and the question is why?)
No major relevant news and changes,
The older achievements (i can’t see in new version) are replaced by 4 new achievements (only 4??).
The dialogue scenes were changed in another routine timeline dialogues (a good decision because the story still evolving and will continue),old dialogue probably could be boring (for me sure).

Yungmacs

Mar 31, 2019
if a new version is out, is there a way to just update my old one? i downloaded originally from somewhere online

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any news for v.0.9?
First off ... fired up REQ post so ... go +1
https://f95zone.to/threads/leisure-yacht-v0-0-9-themoonpeach.30011/
NOw ...Here are the news:
1-> from our very own...
Already finished 0.0.9 version, this is the third time that i sent 5$ to substain the game developers,but in my opinion only 4 achievements are few(in 90% of case no new relevant scenes in this new achievements, only dialogues no relevant scenes)
Very confused when i see that the sister’s scene is the same as described in a older posts on moonpeach page(they spoilered a only dialogue scene for now and the question is why?)
No major relevant news and changes,
The older achievements (i can’t see in new version) are replaced by 4 new achievements (only 4??).
The dialogue scenes were changed in another routine timeline dialogues (a good decision because the story still evolving and will continue),old dialogue probably could be boring (for me sure).
2-> from dev ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Majax

Dec 18, 2018
Hi guys,
I had skip a few versions of this game before getting back into again, and looks like I'm stuck with Marija. I've offerde her help, I got a poitn for good behaviour, but she wont give me the famous first blowjob. Anyone know if I missed something?
Thx for your help !

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes