abba2572

Jun 23, 2018
i've tried leisure yacht 0.1 fix....but same problem with icon that's not clickable.....anyone has same problem?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
After v0.0.7 I thought I would wait for a few more updates to see how the game play progressed with a thought to become a patron... bup-ow... (that's a losing buzzer sound!)... so frustrating to have a game with such a fine idea but such a poor execution (& crappy game engine!!). :mad::mad:

I'll try again around v0.1.5 I think... :cautious:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
how can i have the towel ?
Visit Maisie in her room on Tuesday afternoon and go through the whole series of events where you confess your love for each other and get 100+ rating with her. Then next time she's sunbathing give her a massage and finger her. The towel will end up around your neck after.

Reactions: JR_001

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Visit Maisie in her room on Tuesday afternoon and go through the whole series of events where you confess your love for each other and get 100+ rating with her. Then next time she's sunbathing give her a massage and finger her. The towel will end up around your neck after.
lol getting 100+ i like 2 months of grinding

ff247_

Mar 21, 2019
I can't talk with Ruby. I can't click the arrow
I can't interacttt.. what am i doing wrong?

Last edited:

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Mhmmm...

No music or soundtrack.
Overall low quality images, copied scenarios and overall not very much effort put into characters poses.
Grindy as fucking hell.
Stupid moronic plot story, unrealistic moronic character dialogue, which makes no sense.
Save/load requires some extra clicks turning it harder than it should be (pretty much every repny game you right click to open to save/load menu, instead of clicking in config, then in save, then where you want to save... These 3 clicks were for what exactly?)
First game of this kind to run slow, particularly at the pool, a good 3 - 5 seconds wasted every time.
Some bugs here and there.
Senseless questions which will lead to improve the relationship with the mindless girls...

Between others...

Why... Why did this game receive 3 and half stars?

Reactions: Gunizz

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
For anyone having trouble finding the secret lab for the new Prank Caddy pool quest or who are sick of the torture of the color guessing game....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The color combination was pure hell....I thought I had it solved when I got a creature to chase Caddy, but it was too slow to catch her and did not mark the goal achieved. So I went back and triend other combinations. Night after night nothing happened. Because of the poor Engrish it wasn't clear that nothing happening was not because of a bad combination but because of RNG of Caddy not showing up. She doesn't show up on the same nights its always random...I think I actually went a whole week testing colors that she did not show. I had to have built a combo and tested it no less than 50 freaking times before I finally hit on the RNG of me picking right and Caddy showing up... Of course Camilla's promised reward for succeeding is not available yet.... Try to hide your shocked faces. What is available now though is Caddy seeking revenge with the final new quests of this version.

The Gym/Cake quests. Seemed simple enough. Talk to the Cook at night when he shows in the gym, buy the almonds, talk to the cook again, head to the gym Monday early morning and click the gear to sabotage. You are given 5 choices of equipment you can sabotage...annoying but you can just save before making a choice and come back and make a different one if you are wrong....right? Head to the dining room wait for the afternoon click the gear and wait for Camilla to come eat the cake. She resists temptaionn so reload and make the 2nd choice. Resists.... 3rd choice... Resists... 4th choice... Resists. Man am I feeling unlucky. Only one more option to choose....and she still Resists? WHAT THE HELL! Either something is bugged, its freaking RNG at work again, or you need to play through multiple weeks until you've actually exhausted all options.... Uh-uh, not doing that. Screw you game I have sat through enough BS for this version thank you very much.

Seriously this dev might be a psychology student doing a thesis on how much torture people will willingly endure...

Last edited:

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
For anyone having trouble finding the secret lab for the new Prank Caddy pool quest or who are sick of the torture of the color guessing game....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The color combination was pure hell....I thought I had it solved when I got a creature to chase Caddy, but it was too slow to catch her and did not mark the goal achieved. So I went back and triend other combinations. Night after night nothing happened. Because of the poor Engrish it wasn't clear that nothing happening was not because of a bad combination but because of RNG of Caddy not showing up. She doesn't show up on the same nights its always random...I think I actually went a whole week testing colors that she did not show. I had to have built a combo and tested it no less than 50 freaking times before I finally hit on the RNG of me picking right and Caddy showing up... Of course Camilla's promised reward for succeeding is not available yet.... Try to hide your shocked faces. What is available now though is Caddy seeking revenge with the final new quests of this version.

The Gym/Cake quests. Seemed simple enough. Talk to the Cook at night when he shows in the gym, buy the almonds, talk to the cook again, head to the gym Monday early morning and click the gear to sabotage. You are given 5 choices of equipment you can sabotage...annoying but you can just save before making a choice and come back and make a different one if you are wrong....right? Head to the dining room wait for the afternoon click the gear and wait for Camilla to come eat the cake. She resists temptaionn so reload and make the 2nd choice. Resists.... 3rd choice... Resists... 4th choice... Resists. Man am I feeling unlucky. Only one more option to choose....and she still Resists? WHAT THE HELL! Either something is bugged, its freaking RNG at work again, or you need to play through multiple weeks until you've actually exhausted all options.... Uh-uh, not doing that. Screw you game I have sat through enough BS for this version thank you very much.

Seriously this dev might be a psychology student doing a thesis on how much torture people will willingly endure...
Might wanna tell us how to get there, cause been checking the spot every time but nothing happens. :unsure:

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
Might wanna tell us how to get there, cause been checking the spot every time but nothing happens. :unsure:
Did you speak with Camilla when she was on the Second Bridge (Tuesday afternoons I believe)? She will tell you about her plan and that you need to get stuff from the secret lab only then does the hidden button become active.

(Also I should clarify this is version 0.1.1 which for whatever reason has not been posted here yet but is on SVS.)

Reactions: Shaneride and vat69
2.10 star(s) 16 Votes