xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
So, before I download this again.....is it still super grindy? I.E. go here...do that, build this watch that kind of thing?

Reactions: xg102

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
there are cheats now, so grinding ain't a huge problem anymore

the crypticness is a way worse issue
Eh the cheat password was changed and hasn't been posted since 0.8? Also I thought it was bugged activating maxed stats seemingly did not actually max stats and instead made you unable to complete stuff like diving?

Game is insanely grindy. Stat grinding (9 stats although at least 3 of them don't need to be above 10), money grinding (in the early game this involves once a day swimming hoping that RNG lets you find something sellable....and then going onto your computer to sell it hoping that RNG gives you more than a couple bucks. Repeat day after day after day.), and relationship grinding.

And yeah many events involve talking to characters in specific locations where they may only appear once or twice
a week at a given time. (Plus of course often you know you will need to speak with a specific character but not have the slightest clue as to where or when) And of course you don't have to talk to them once you have to talk to them 3, 5, sometimes even 10 times to complete a goal. And that's assuming you make the right dialogue choices (save before every dialogue choice...there are still instant game overs being tossed in too).

Then there is the RNG....read my post above about the hellish RNG with the pool and possibly cake quest. Another example is that eventually you unlock a strip game with 4 of the female characters. It can only be played on Sunday evenings and you have a goal for each of the characters losing. The game is played by each character rolling a dice, low numbers they lose clothes, high numbers they drink. At first I thought these rolls were scripted so each time you played a different character would lose...but nope. It took me at least 7 tries to get the last girl to lose. So I'm pretty sure the dice are indeed RNG. Oh and I should mention that playing the game you are looking at clicking a minimum of like 30 times because even though you can skip past the dialogue... you still have to click to roll the dice on every characters turn. And sometimes there will be round after round after round of just drinking... It was honestly hard to focus on the game/scenes because just. so. much. clicking!

Reactions: Samken

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Did you speak with Camilla when she was on the Second Bridge (Tuesday afternoons I believe)? She will tell you about her plan and that you need to get stuff from the secret lab only then does the hidden button become active.

(Also I should clarify this is version 0.1.1 which for whatever reason has not been posted here yet but is on SVS.)
I don't see a 0.1.1 on SVS, all I did find was some kinda fix for 0.1.0 which I'm trying to download now.
So if you have 0.1.1 could you please share it with us here? ;)

djambo

May 11, 2018
Leisure Yacht - New Version 0.1.1

Date: 14 June 2019
Language: English
Version: 0.1.1
Censored: No
Genre: Simulator, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, Seduction, Domination, Lesbian, Corruption, Voyeur

Size: 430 MB

Reactions: Otyi and vat69

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Eh the cheat password was changed and hasn't been posted since 0.8? Also I thought it was bugged activating maxed stats seemingly did not actually max stats and instead made you unable to complete stuff like diving?

Game is insanely grindy. Stat grinding (9 stats although at least 3 of them don't need to be above 10), money grinding (in the early game this involves once a day swimming hoping that RNG lets you find something sellable....and then going onto your computer to sell it hoping that RNG gives you more than a couple bucks. Repeat day after day after day.), and relationship grinding.

And yeah many events involve talking to characters in specific locations where they may only appear once or twice
a week at a given time. (Plus of course often you know you will need to speak with a specific character but not have the slightest clue as to where or when) And of course you don't have to talk to them once you have to talk to them 3, 5, sometimes even 10 times to complete a goal. And that's assuming you make the right dialogue choices (save before every dialogue choice...there are still instant game overs being tossed in too).

Then there is the RNG....read my post above about the hellish RNG with the pool and possibly cake quest. Another example is that eventually you unlock a strip game with 4 of the female characters. It can only be played on Sunday evenings and you have a goal for each of the characters losing. The game is played by each character rolling a dice, low numbers they lose clothes, high numbers they drink. At first I thought these rolls were scripted so each time you played a different character would lose...but nope. It took me at least 7 tries to get the last girl to lose. So I'm pretty sure the dice are indeed RNG. Oh and I should mention that playing the game you are looking at clicking a minimum of like 30 times because even though you can skip past the dialogue... you still have to click to roll the dice on every characters turn. And sometimes there will be round after round after round of just drinking... It was honestly hard to focus on the game/scenes because just. so. much. clicking!

Thank you for the reply, if the grinding is still that bad then I doubt it will ever change. So no need to download this again. Thank you for warning me before hand.

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
finally I can talk with ruby, now I'm stuck with everything else only :cool:
Yup finally can talk to Ruby :D I've fallen on her twice with the same results however the third time I didn't fall on her so just keep at that :D Also talk to Caddy on the first bridge on Sunday and she will give you something to do :D

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The Gym/Cake quests. Seemed simple enough. Talk to the Cook at night when he shows in the gym, buy the almonds, talk to the cook again, head to the gym Monday early morning and click the gear to sabotage. You are given 5 choices of equipment you can sabotage...annoying but you can just save before making a choice and come back and make a different one if you are wrong....right? Head to the dining room wait for the afternoon click the gear and wait for Camilla to come eat the cake. She resists temptaionn so reload and make the 2nd choice. Resists.... 3rd choice... Resists... 4th choice... Resists. Man am I feeling unlucky. Only one more option to choose....and she still Resists? WHAT THE HELL! Either something is bugged, its freaking RNG at work again, or you need to play through multiple weeks until you've actually exhausted all options.... Uh-uh, not doing that. Screw you game I have sat through enough BS for this version thank you very much.

Seriously this dev might be a psychology student doing a thesis on how much torture people will willingly endure...
you need to ask camellia at sunday early night by the pool what machine she will use monday morning, so not really RNG, just another cryptic mechanic

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
So, no one knows of an updated cheats password? Would be amazing if we could get it sometime really soon. :D

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
another grind fest, sweet nothing todo for 30 days, but weight train and swim and study poker, which is just a complete waste of time, you should just start the game with enough stats so you don't have to waste 2 hours of your life for no actual reason

then after the first phone call about the birthmark under the left breast of some girl all the icons on the screen stop working so you can't do anything else but quit the game

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finally managed to make everything, almost threw my monitor at the window at that drinking game, camellia just refused to undress, and I only got the captain once, the other three I had them like 10 times each

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes